Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > PT Cruiser News and Rumors

PT Cruiser Forum

PT Cruiser Petition

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jul 2009, 09:29 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: PT Cruiser Petition

Yes! I just signed this petition. I really hope that they consider all that have done so. I love my PT Cruiser. And, that's with the problems I've had and all. I just hope they take care of all of the issues that people have had with some of them over the years. They lost sales due to the people that probably were tired of all of the problems that no matter what they did or how many times they were in the service shops, the problems came back. But, I see PT Cruisers all over the place where I live. I just want them to be built better and with better parts that don't keep having problems.

Right now, I have a PO 138 code coming up on my odometer window, heavy idling, a very noisy loud fan in the front, some hesitation upon acceleration, loss of air pressure in my tires, poor gas mileage, and the air doesn't seem to be as cold when it's hot out. All of these are problems I've constantly seen spoken of at various sites like these. But, I still can't help loving this car! So, I hope that tells this company something. They just need to make them better. Because, there is a huge following of PT Cruiser lovers out there! I hope it works. Thanks for sharing this petition with others.
Old 08 Jul 2009, 10:19 am
Regular Cruiser

signed
Old 02 Jan 2010, 12:10 am
Fresh Cruiser

I wish they continue also with the convertible.
Old 02 Jan 2010, 08:19 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to fastdel

signed
Old 05 Jan 2010, 12:46 pm
Senior Cruiser

Cool Re: PT Cruiser Petition

Im in!!!!
Old 05 Jan 2010, 12:57 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archpope View Post
.. But we would have still had the Citation.
Now there's a scary thought!

Pete
Old 06 Jan 2010, 09:35 pm
Young Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppertop View Post
I would love to see a hybrid version!
UGH!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

'00 Jeep Wrangler Sport: 2" BDS lift and swaybar disconnects, 32" BFG a/t's on Eagle 10-hole wheels. Fabtech front bumper, K&N cold air intake.

'03 PT Cruiser GT 5spd: removed muffler and airbox silencer future planned mods are K&N typhoon intake, 2" rear lowering springs, hopefully some kind of old skool mag style wheels, and possibly at least a stage 1 turbo upgrade. Oh and i GOTTA get rid of those $#@!'in flame decals!
Old 06 Jan 2010, 11:01 pm
Senior Cruiser

confused...what is the actual last year of production for thePt?2009?2010??????Sure don't see them on the lots anymore...is the PT done?
PT Cruiser Inferno Red GT Cruiser. 5Spd 215HO HP 17" Chrome wheels, Chrome gas cap, door spears, door handle cups, door buttons,door lock pins, vent covers,rear spoiler,rear painted mudflaps,, chrome/carbon fibre/like ebrake cover, wiper jet covers,bra, seat covers,Mr. Mikes welting, chrome valve stems and caps, leather ebrake boot,chrome change holder cover,black/red leather steering wheel cover, chrome antenna bezel and chrome 12:" antenna,rear quarter window decals, winter car cover for winter storage, special made DREAM CREWZER dash plaque.upper windshield eyebrow tint , gts headlight protectors, carbon fibre taillight covers,car cover,K&N drop in filter, AMX intake pipe, shiny metal steering wheel spoke covers:Mopar door sills, rear chrome licence insert.street series badge,billett grill,engine start button, red brake calipers,painted engine manifold,chrome vent knobs,chrome/carbon fibre shift knob
Old 06 Jan 2010, 11:58 pm
Young Cruiser

They still make em, I heard somewhere that the PT had at least the '10 model year guaranteed. Might as well be dead tho--no manual tranny and no turbos anymore. When the models catering to the enthusiasts are gone that signals the end.

'00 Jeep Wrangler Sport: 2" BDS lift and swaybar disconnects, 32" BFG a/t's on Eagle 10-hole wheels. Fabtech front bumper, K&N cold air intake.

'03 PT Cruiser GT 5spd: removed muffler and airbox silencer future planned mods are K&N typhoon intake, 2" rear lowering springs, hopefully some kind of old skool mag style wheels, and possibly at least a stage 1 turbo upgrade. Oh and i GOTTA get rid of those $#@!'in flame decals!
Old 23 Feb 2010, 09:36 am
Fresh Cruiser

I just signed it.