PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
PT Cruiser Petition

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Apr 2012, 01:46 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Re: PT Cruiser Petition

I would might consider it whenever the gas engine or tranny takes the deep six in my PT, or gas prices get so high, it would be a viable option to convert. I already own another gas engined car, so I wouldn't be stuck with short haul drives if I converted the PT to electric.
Old 27 Apr 2012, 04:05 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETMAN8060 View Post
I do think it will come back. When a popular design goes down after records in sales it will not go away that easy. Chrysler knows they made a super mistake by downgrading our cars instead of making them better, faster. They should hold back for several years and come back with a turbo sport coupe like the first prototype keeping the retro look. Maybe a electrical sport car. Right now the market for small economy cars is booming so you never know. I being seeing some conversions out there and they talking great things about the torque and speed of electrical engines. Big problem is battery's but I'm sure that will come out soon. Then I probably change mine electrical and kick some ass of some new generations with my 04 PT LOL!!!
Was disappointed when they downgraded them later on. It seems these days many cars are coming back with newer redesigns, people seem to be accepting them and the sales are going up, so it could be possible. However, Chrysler is no longer solely at the wheel, so not sure if they'll have a say in bringing back the car anyway. Regardless, those of us that have a PT can keep the car alive with car clubs, shows and forums online like this one.
ROCKETMAN8060 likes this.
Old 30 Apr 2012, 12:15 pm
Cool Cruiser

you arent far off but i bet we see them sooner than later if you live in michigan you may want to keep your eyes open. i have a very close friend from school adam who works 3rd shift at the belvedere assembly plant (current home of the dart) when they came to work about two weeks ago they were told they would be working on a chrysler vehicle scheduled to run the same line in 2014. he said they share the same engine and underpinnings of the dart but have a wagon body with alot of hints to the pt cruiser (he owns 3 so he knows what one looks like) he said it has the teardrop tailights, body color interior parts, and the retro body style. i have asked if it was the chrysler 100 we already know about he said no that is on a different line and looks very different. i have been trying to get pics but he said they have been keeping these very tightly wrapped up
twotone likes this.
Old 05 May 2012, 12:43 am
Fresh Cruiser

I hope they dramatically revamped the engine bay!
There's no reason to have such a cramped and cluttered engine compartment.
twotone likes this.
Old 06 Jul 2012, 10:33 am
Fresh Cruiser

Interested about the concept, so I googled it and these would be crazy badazz!!
twotone and fabreezai like this.
Old 06 Jul 2012, 11:05 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptborch View Post
Sign me up for the 2 door coupe!
twotone likes this.
Old 07 Jul 2012, 10:24 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptborch View Post
This car looks smokin' hot, it probably travels in light speed only. Wonder if they'll come out with a four door too? Very interesting design with the two doors, also like the colour. Still wonder if the rumours of a new revamped Barracuda are also true? Imagine if they came out with both, wow...
Old 22 Apr 2013, 07:48 am
Fresh Cruiser

Hello Everybody.

I am New Here From Auto turned parts manufacturers india company. We Provide Custom Word Wide Auto turned parts manufacturers india as per client Requirement. So if you have any question about that are welcome.

Thanks.
Old 30 Apr 2013, 12:06 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivshaktibrass View Post
Hello Everybody.

I am New Here From Auto turned parts manufacturers india company. We Provide Custom Word Wide Auto turned parts manufacturers india as per client Requirement. So if you have any question about that are welcome.

Thanks.
You weren't very clear...did you mean "World" wide? and what does "that are welcome" mean?
Old 30 Apr 2013, 12:43 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicrockr View Post
You weren't very clear...did you mean "World" wide? and what does "that are welcome" mean?
You know what the person means, why make fun of someones spelling and pronunciation when they live oversea where English is second nature. We have people on this forum that have thousands of hours of education but by typing fast, especially when they are on a hand held device, we see plenty of mistakes.