Advertisements
Custom Cruiser Calendar Contest

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Sep 2003, 11:18 pm
Administrator

Default Custom Cruiser Calendar Contest

This just in......

For 2004 Calendar

Attention PT enthusiasts! Contrary to earlier rumors, the Custom Cruiser Calendar will be back for 2004, and it will be bigger and better than ever!

As always, our calendar features photographs of customized cruisers taken by owners, and voted on by fellow PT enthusiasts. PLUS, we’ve added CASH PRIZES for the top three vote-getters in this year’s photography contest.

Despite the tardy announcement of this year’s contest, entries are already rolling in for the 2004 Custom Cruiser Photography Contest. And we’ve been asked to extend the entry deadline so that owners can set up creative photos of their custom Cruisers.

So, we’ve extended our Photo Contest entry deadline by two weeks – to Sept. 26, 2003.

With our new cash prizes and extended deadline, all enthusiasts are encouraged to submit a photograph of their customized cruiser. Entries received by Sept. 26 will be posted on our PTEnthusiasts website, where viewers will vote on their favorite photographs during the month of October.

Our 2004 calendar will be packed with more photos than ever, and include a new Year-at-a-Glance pull-out of major PT CruiserTM rallies, cruises and other special events throughout the year.
Coupled with detailed listings of leading PT clubs worldwide, and lots of other PT information, this year’s calendar will be much more than a calendar; it will be a year-round resource for PT enthusiasts.
Event organizers who have not yet been contacted can go to our Calendar Listing Form to submit details about events they’d like promoted (free of charge, of course) in the 2004 calendar.

PT vendors can go to our Calendar Sponsorships link to learn about sponsorship opportunities. (We’re trying to land 12 one-month sponsors at $300 each to help cover the rising costs of printing the Custom Cruiser Calendar. These sponsorships are a great way to keep your company’s advertisement in front of potential customers for an entire month – plus your message will be visible year-round on the Year-at-a-Glance pin-up.)

Finally, all PT enthusiasts can save $2.00 by pre-ordering their 2004 Custom Cruiser Calendar now. Visit our Calendar Order Form to place your order. Additional discounts are also available for quantities of 25 or more.

Photography Contest
We’ll accept traditional or digital photos. We do require that digital photos be submitted at the highest resolution possible (at least 2700 x 2100 pixels). So, please set your digital camera (or scanner) to the highest possible resolution option, and we’ll take it from there. Low-resolution photos that may look great on your computer DO NOT reproduce well in print and therefore cannot be used in the calendar itself.

Cash Prizes added!
In addition to 12 or more winning photos being featured in the 2004 calendar, this year we’ve added CASH PRIZES for the top three vote-getters. Full details – including rules that prohibit ballot-stuffing – will be posted with the on-line ballot.

• 1st place will receive a $100 gift certificate to PopsPTshop.com (or $50 cash).
• 2nd place will receive a $75 gift certificate from PTWarehouse.com (or $30 cash).
• 3rd place will receive a $50 PTE apparel package, including 2 PTE caps, 2 PTE T-shirts, and 2 PTE clings (or $25 cash) – all courtesy of PTEnthusiast.org.
Contest Rules
• One entry (photo) per car, or per owner.
• When submitting your entry, include any information you would like to have considered for inclusion in the caption (such as your name, city, state, year of PT, and other significant info about you, your PT, or where the photo was taken).
• If submitting a digital entry, you must be able to provide a film version (if your digital entry is a scan of a real photo) or be able to supply a print quality version (minimum of 2700 x 2100 pixels) for us to include the photo in the 2004 Custom Cruiser Calendar (or to qualify for our cash prizes).
• Entries must be submitted no later than September 26th
Old 12 Sep 2003, 10:53 am
Obsessed Cruiser

im sure there is going to be some awesome looking pt's in this calendar they are doing!! can't wait to see it !!
Old 19 Sep 2003, 08:36 am
Dedicated Cruiser

When ever I go to a show, people just look my car over like crazy, but when I see some of the cars on the forums, all of a sudden my car is average. Can't wait to see what this calendar will look like, Jody, how do we order? gary
www.ptcruiserlinks.com/garys-cleaning-tips
Old 19 Sep 2003, 11:20 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Gary, check out the following post on the PTE Forums:

http://ptenthusiasts.org/PTForums/sh...threadid=39577

The PTE Calender has been fantastic in the past three years and promises to be even better this year.

Don aka Basset Hound

Pics at: http://members4.clubphoto.com/don284358/
Old 21 Sep 2003, 12:14 am
Regular Cruiser

It's to late to get a photo in but were can I order one? I don't to miss out... thanx
Daniel dcruizer
Old 21 Sep 2003, 04:38 pm
Regular Cruiser

I think the deadline for submitting photos is September 26th.
Old 25 Oct 2003, 04:27 am
Regular Cruiser

Well i finally have pictures on my pt & will enter the contest next year [8D][8D]
To Many Modifications, Trophies, Awards, to list. i.e. 2005 Cruiser Quarterly Spring Issue Cover Feature. 2007-2004 Chrysler Custom Modified Vehicle Award Winner SEMA/NACE/C.E.S./World Of Wheels/ISCA/NCCA. 2003 Top Ten Chrysler PT Cruiser Custom Court Show Runner Up.
www.cardomain.com/ride/450026
Old 25 Oct 2003, 09:11 am
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by fear1pt

Well i finally have pictures on my pt & will enter the contest next year [8D][8D]
What, you're not going to give us all a little preview?
Old 02 Nov 2003, 07:11 am
Regular Cruiser

bigdogdad.....wish i knew how to post a picture. i am new at this & not very good. i would be more then happy to send you some, just let me know email address to send....[8D]
To Many Modifications, Trophies, Awards, to list. i.e. 2005 Cruiser Quarterly Spring Issue Cover Feature. 2007-2004 Chrysler Custom Modified Vehicle Award Winner SEMA/NACE/C.E.S./World Of Wheels/ISCA/NCCA. 2003 Top Ten Chrysler PT Cruiser Custom Court Show Runner Up.
www.cardomain.com/ride/450026
Old 02 Nov 2003, 09:23 am
Dedicated Cruiser

fear1pt, check out the FAQ for info on posting photos, very good explaination, nothing to it.

2002 Inferno Red PT Limited
Photos and more at: http://www.randgraphics.org/PT_Cruiser/demos/index.htm
Mercedes Wiki