PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Chromenut has passed

Like Tree36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jun 2015, 01:01 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Re: Chromenut has passed

RIP. I don't understand such drastic measures. But then, I've been blessed to not have to bear the burdens that motivate such an action.
Old 18 Jun 2015, 07:11 pm
Regular Cruiser

It stinks to find out like this. I have seen (just in the past 2 years alone) some people ive known and people close to me take their own in the custom car world. I hope he is at rest. May god bless his soul.

2003 Dream Cruiser #0794, MSD wires, MSD Box, Borla exhaust, K&N coldair intake, Rear fiberglass rollpan, Xenon side skirts, Rear window cover. Pinstriping on tailgate and hood.
Custom teardrop tailights, drilled/slotted rotors. Custom interior, boost gauge and wideband in A-pillar, lowered on Ebach adjustable coilovers, sway bars, and bushings. Diablosport Intune with modified 93 tune. AGP aftermarket wastegate. Fresh rebuilt engine with forged wiesco pistons bored. 020"over.
Old 12 Aug 2015, 08:55 am
Veteran Cruiser

in the past Robin had shared with me all of his plugins and filters for corel PSP.

this morning at work i'm looking through pictures of signs i'm working on and i see one in the middle titled "PT_Ghost_01"... and sure enough it's his car.

this thread seems like a better spot for it.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg PT_Ghost_01.jpg (78.7 KB, 79 views)
Old 12 Aug 2015, 07:39 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

My prayers are with his family at this most difficult time................................(may he also be at peace) MJB457
Old 14 Aug 2015, 12:31 am
Fanatic Cruiser

sorry to hear that, he had done a few pictures of my cruisers for me, like my id picture.
now no offense but according to the bible, if you believe in such thing. Taking ones own life doesnt earn you a way into the righteous gates of heaven. sooooooo....the people saying theres more road up there and such. Not really
My uncle recently took his own life by hanging himself with a belt on a door handle. while I regret things like this happening. I can say I really have no sympathy for the person who thought things were bad enough. Yes sad to see them go, but the way its done? not so
rob302 likes this.
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 14 Aug 2015, 12:31 am
Fanatic Cruiser

I'm so sorry to hear of this! Sometimes the "real world" crashes into us on the forums! This just sucks, RIP Chromenut!