Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > PT Cruiser Videos

PT Cruiser Forum

PT Tragedy

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2015, 11:27 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Re: PT Tragedy

Came across to me as a guy who thought he was funny but all I can say to him is keep your day job.

Does not take a lot of imagination to behave like that. I was just hoping he would bottom out that Hummer and do some damage to it so I could have something to entertain me.

Just seems to me the world has enough issues and things to work on, why waste your time being negative and unfunny like that ?

Would not have mattered what car he was doing that to it just came across as a weak attempt to get someone to notice him -I suppose that is why he feels like he needs to drive around in a over sized Hummer to begin with.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 10:51 am
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDNPT View Post
Came across to me as a guy who thought he was funny but all I can say to him is keep your day job.

Would not have mattered what car he was doing that to it just came across as a weak attempt to get someone to notice him -I suppose that is why he feels like he needs to drive around in a over sized Hummer to begin with.
Maybe this guy is compensating for something???
Prescott, Arizona, home of forested mountains, 5 lakes (well, four lakes and one big pond), and Arizona's Christmas City (my home 6,000 feet elevation) - 2005 Touring & 2002 Limited - both patriot blue & factory stock
Old 16 Apr 2015, 06:00 am
Young Cruiser

That guy should come to Europe and see some of the monstrosities that pass for cars here! In the same class as the PT there is the Fiat Multipla, the Skoda Roomster (made by VW!!!) and the Renault Vel Satis, all of which are infinitely worse than a brand new PT, let alone one that is 12 years old!

Fiat Multipla

Skoda Roomster

Renault Vel Satis
Busted_PT and dougs like this.

Old 16 Apr 2015, 06:46 am
Fanatic Cruiser

i thought the video was kinda funny.

now to the op, this should make you feel better

Gru, dougs and Csmith8288 like this.
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 16 Apr 2015, 11:42 am
Obsessed Cruiser

MAN I LOVE that 4x4 PT
Old 24 Apr 2015, 12:47 am
Cool Cruiser

Doug DeMuro, after the surgery to have his head removed from his rectal passage, decided he would write about cars for a living. Because of the apparent damage to his brain from the time spent in the dark passage, he is unable to see that "writing" about cars is not the same as "me in a self-produced video trying to be funny about cars". Stick to writing, Doug, because you come off as a real assss-hol in some of your videos. Including this one.
Old 29 May 2015, 11:34 pm
Young Cruiser

Just saw this. I wouldn't mind so much that a PT was used for a gag, there's a million of 'em out there. But it's not funny. It's about as funny as listening to a rich frat boy boasting about how totally awesome wasted he got on Saturday.
dougs likes this.
Old 22 Jan 2016, 11:33 pm
Fresh Cruiser

I watched the video. I get what he's trying to accomplish with his "comedy Skit" it just happened to be a PT cruiser as the butt of his joke. None of his gags were funny, well ok.. the interior paint made me laugh a little.

Remember, everyone has different tastes in cars and that's ok.

I like PT's! I think they look great!

He like Hummers. I think they're hideous!

and the world keeps on spinning.