PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
FREE (new) PT fender liners

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2014, 04:39 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default FREE (new) PT fender liners

After surviving kidney cancer surgery I decided to celebrate by giving these PT fender liners away for free. Now nothing is completely free in this life any more, so I ask only that you pay shipping from 31274. Ormond Beach, Fl. I think rolled up they'll fit in a small package and I don't think on the outside it'd be more than 4 or 5 lbs. On the other hand if your in the Ormond Beach area stop by and they're yours. ptprice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg view of PT fender liners.jpg (96.5 KB, 79 views)
Danny7627 and podo2000 like this.
Old 07 Apr 2014, 05:46 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: FREE (new) PT fender liners

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptprice View Post
After surviving kidney cancer surgery I decided to celebrate by giving these PT fender liners away for free. Now nothing is completely free in this life any more, so I ask only that you pay shipping from 31274. Ormond Beach, Fl. I think rolled up they'll fit in a small package and I don't think on the outside it'd be more than 4 or 5 lbs. On the other hand if your in the Ormond Beach area stop by and they're yours. ptprice
Congrats on you successful surgery.

How much to 25813.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 07 Apr 2014, 07:11 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
SUPER GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!! CONGRATS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted_PT View Post
Congrats on you successful surgery.

How much to 25813.
PM sent about shipping. The liners are Danny's!!

Dalai Lama
"Share you knowledge. It's the best way to achieve immortality."
ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN
Old 07 Apr 2014, 07:33 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

GREAT NEWS! Glad to hear this!
Old 07 Apr 2014, 07:42 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by red06limited View Post
GREAT NEWS! Glad to hear this!
Ya, that's some pretty assume news on the medical front.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 07 Apr 2014, 11:11 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Here's the necessary info for you to figure out the shipping to you. As I said my zip code in Ormond Beach, Fl, is 32174 which would give you the distance to you. I picked the two PT liners up, rolled them, tucked under my arm,(they're indestructible in this respect) and it looks like my weight on my bathroom scale and my weight holding the two PT fender liners is a differencial of just at four pounds. not that accurate but the best I can do.That weight would be the second shipping factor. Rolled up, the two PT liners would fit in box 20 inches long, 12 inches high and 12 inches wide..... I hope that gives enough info to follow up on figuring shipping costs. I'm pretty sure it can be figured from your end with this info. I"m really not up to a lot of travelin' around right now as I heal, but every day I get-er-done. My email is priceyoungman@hotmail.com..........Thanks for all the kind thought pre and post surgery, most appreciated. ptprice
Old 08 Apr 2014, 05:46 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default Re: FREE (new) fender liner shipping info update for nitroPT

To nitroPT, Danny Smith. I'm not that good yet at using all the comunication formats on the PT Cruiser forum so I'm using this means for the update; Supplied w/ your first P.O. address info I left my apt. @ 12:44PM to get the liners, tucked under my arm, to the shipping station before I ran out of steam. My weight and measurment info was spot on and the total for shipping to the P.O. address you gave me was $30.96. You can send a check for $30.96 to me; made out to Price Youngman. The address is; 570 Sterthaus Dr. Ormond beach Fl. 32174. You can also contact @ email; priceyoungman@hotmail.com
ptprice
Old 08 Apr 2014, 06:54 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: FREE (new) fender liner shipping info update for nitroPT

Quote:
To nitroPT, Danny Smith. I'm not that good yet at using all the comunication formats on the PT Cruiser forum so I'm using this means for the update; Supplied w/ your first P.O. address info I left my apt. @ 12:44PM to get the liners, tucked under my arm, to the shipping station before I ran out of steam. My weight and measurment info was spot on and the total for shipping to the P.O. address you gave me was $30.96. You can send a check for $30.96 to me; made out to Price Youngman. The address is; 570 Sterthaus Dr. Ormond beach Fl. 32174. You can also contact @ email; priceyoungman@hotmail.com
ptprice

Done!

Dalai Lama
"Share you knowledge. It's the best way to achieve immortality."
ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN
Old 08 Apr 2014, 10:39 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Question Re: FREE (new) PT fender liners

I guess it true: "You snooze,you lose!".....I'm needing a full front set myself.
Those look sturdier than some aftermarket ones I've seen;I'm curious as to what brand,or where/who you got them from???
I may end up getting the ones I need from there also;Thanks for any info.
Old 09 Apr 2014, 02:44 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Randy, I called up my supplier for the liners here in Ormond Beach; Mike Moore's Automotive Salvage and Sales. Their number is 386-677-3500. They, Joe, said to ask for Joe for help and he can order and ship them to you. The way he acquired them, he explained, is that he got them for me thru a fender supplier who had a back door to a fender liner supplier, then called me when they were in and I drove cross town to pick them up. Kind of convoluted but it worked. I liked the conformity of the liners, especially around the mud guard area, and even though they're lighter than original Chrysler they're better than tupperware. I'd of kept the afore mentioned liners but I deciding to celebrate my sucessful kidney cancer surgery after last winter searching for and finding a pristine original right Chrisler liner for a price I couldn't refuse. As my left one is already pristine I was a happy boy with a matching set. I hope this info helped, and yep, you snooze, you loose. ptprice
randyincctx likes this.