2nd Gen Compass Module

Like Tree2Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Feb 2015, 06:40 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default 2nd Gen Compass Module

Ok Folks....
For You "BASE" 2nd Gen Cruisers (that is no frills car), Unless the dealer installed, or came from the factory installed, This module will add the compass located in your left fuel, temp guage. I believe this addition might give you also the MPG reading. If you have a GT,Limited,Touring, disregard as it is already installed. (pulled this from the 06 that was a Touring.) Depending on the TIPM activation, you might need a scanner to fire it up. Screws included

Old 18 Feb 2015, 07:04 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: 2nd Gen Compass Module

Mine actually just went out and I'm in need of one! I'll take it please! Pm sent.

Last edited by 2008ptcruzrtouring; 18 Feb 2015 at 07:27 pm.
Old 18 Feb 2015, 07:46 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Quote:
767skyking has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

2006 Touring Edition in Cool Vanilla...aka/Ghost
Old 18 Feb 2015, 08:14 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008ptcruzrtouring View Post
Mine actually just went out and I'm in need of one! I'll take it please! Pm sent.
If yours isn't working most likely it will have to be fixed at the dealer like the head light thing on the second gens. Probably not the unit at all. It's a program thing.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 18 Feb 2015, 08:28 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted_PT View Post
If yours isn't working most likely it will have to be fixed at the dealer like the head light thing on the second gens. Probably not the unit at all. It's a program thing.
Well I went to the dealership , and it turns out, it is the module. Wanted to charge me a godawful amount of $ (and honestly, when dont they ? Lol) so I figured i would get it here since i need it
Old 18 Feb 2015, 10:51 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Ok guys, looks like this is going fast, so going to ship tomorrow prior to work if someone agrees with "New" shipping.
Obviously, as mentioned earlier, boxes were hard to find, but now in addition, I was in the are so I shipped one box (yes, that was for you Nitro!) I had to wait 45 minutes so this was going to have to end! Looking straight in my face was these flat rate boxes! I know it'd probably going to cost a little bit more, but it will make giving away stuff easier. This module will not fit in a small without sufficient packing, so I'm going to have to use a medium. (For you "2007 PT" guys, I will still hold to finding a box and shipping lowest possible) The medium, I believe, is going to be between $13-$25. I'm taking feedback or suggestions if someone has any better ideas.

Old 18 Feb 2015, 10:57 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 767skyking View Post
Ok guys, looks like this is going fast, so going to ship tomorrow prior to work if someone agrees with "New" shipping.
Obviously, as mentioned earlier, boxes were hard to find, but now in addition, I was in the are so I shipped one box (yes, that was for you Nitro!) I had to wait 45 minutes so this was going to have to end! Looking straight in my face was these flat rate boxes! I know it'd probably going to cost a little bit more, but it will make giving away stuff easier. This module will not fit in a small without sufficient packing, so I'm going to have to use a medium. (For you "2007 PT" guys, I will still hold to finding a box and shipping lowest possible) The medium, I believe, is going to be between $13-$25. I'm taking feedback or suggestions if someone has any better ideas.
Ok �� I'll take it and pay shipping!

Last edited by 2008ptcruzrtouring; 18 Feb 2015 at 11:04 pm.
Old 18 Feb 2015, 11:10 pm
Cool Cruiser

As I said, I'll pay shipping! No arguing here!
Old 18 Feb 2015, 11:16 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 767skyking View Post
Whatever you decide is fine with me

2006 Touring Edition in Cool Vanilla...aka/Ghost
Old 19 Feb 2015, 05:37 am
Cool Cruiser

Me as well