Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2015, 06:09 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Gen 2 Center Vents

Gen 2 Center Vents
Parts are offered for free if you pay all shipping charges
Most are model specifics and may not interchange between models
I don’t have time to look up what shipping will cost you. I will state the shipping instructions
I Don't guarantee the part working part on a Gen 2 Cruiser (I don’t have one to use as a “check” car).
I will state if the part was checked working
My plan is to use “Flat rate boxes”. If possible, if I have a box around I will use and send basic mail (to save you guys money.)
To prevent past “Political” problems on the “free” threads, please do not “dialog”. I will accept only “PM sent” post. I will return PM if I receive.
Again, no dialoguing, you will be skipped over.

Old 27 Feb 2015, 09:51 pm
Cool Cruiser

Smile Re: Gen 2 Center Vents

Pm sent
Old 01 Mar 2015, 04:52 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Gen 2 Center Vents

Mel, if you want to prevent "past" political problems, please post when the thread should be closed and who PMed you first to receive the vents. You have the first/only "PM Sent" message so let us know about the result.
Old 01 Mar 2015, 05:14 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN View Post
Mel, if you want to prevent "past" political problems, please post when the thread should be closed and who PMed you first to receive the vents. You have the first/only "PM Sent" message so let us know about the result.
I will when I get a PM for this "Free" part!
BTW, you need to understand your "User CP!"
Change it if you dont like it!

Old 01 Mar 2015, 06:31 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 767skyking View Post
I will when I get a PM for this "Free" part!
BTW, you need to understand your "User CP!"
Change it if you dont like it!

WHAT? User CP is a page where you can change profile and 21 other things. What don't I understand about it? Please tell? BTW: You DID receive a PM about the part. Do you have a particular person on your ignore list? If so, maybe you should visit the User CP page and straighten it out.

Last edited by CREWZIN; 01 Mar 2015 at 08:33 pm.
Old 01 Mar 2015, 07:56 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
WHAT? You DID receive a PM about the part.
Hmm... Crewzin, I really don't what new information I can tell you here and I don't know why your challenging me on this, but I will tell you one Last time: I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A PM ON THIS PART!
BTW, since you mentioned ignore list, who has control on the "ignore" list, the CP (individual), or moderator? Seems like it should be the individual on deciding who they elect to have on the list. (For specific PERSONAL reasons). Why would a moderator even want to be involved on "every" individuals concern on this Forum!? In fact, I would think it would be wrong "non of his business" to try to regulate and force people to add or remove people on one's personal "CP"!
Is there anywhere on this Forum that states you can't have anyone on your "ignore" list and give "Pass it on" FREE stuff away? Do we make rules "on the fly" on this Forum? I'm a professional as you know in my occupation, and responsible for many lives on a daily basis! If you feel you need to "Control" my "User CP" regarding the "ignore" list, please explain to me why based on the RULES. I'm a "by the book" kinda guy. (Its my training history). I will not accept "Opinions or feel good answers". If you can't present the documents, then I would suggest that you not get involved in this debate.

Old 01 Mar 2015, 08:31 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

YOU brought up the USER CP (which you still didn't explain) and I brought up the Ignore List because 2008ptcruzrtouring said he'd PMed you on the vents but you say you never got any PM. The Ignore list would stop his PM's from getting to you so if your not getting his, I can only say that your somehow rejecting his. NO i have no control who is on anyone's Ignore list so your going on and on about nothing. I know he knows how to use the PM system as he's sent me a few so there's no reason why your not getting his.

...and Danny, this is between Mel and I. Forget the stupid 3 amigo's crap.

Last edited by CREWZIN; 01 Mar 2015 at 08:34 pm.
Old 01 Mar 2015, 08:56 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
YOU brought up the USER CP (which you still didn't explain) and I brought up the Ignore List because 2008ptcruzrtouring said he'd PMed you on the vents but you say you never got any PM. The Ignore list would stop his PM's from getting to you so if your not getting his, I can only say that your somehow rejecting his. NO i have no control who is on anyone's Ignore list so your going on and on about nothing. I know he knows how to use the PM system as he's sent me a few so there's no reason why your not getting his.

...and Danny, this is between Mel and I. Forget the stupid 3 amigo's crap.
So... (Carey, delete this post if I'm out of place here) but I am just curious ... I Can send you a screenshot of my sent PMs and you would see that I have PMed you more than 7 times about several different items that you had in the "pass it on" section. No reply to ANY of them. I think this is a reasonable question, Mel, have you recieved ANY PMs from me in the past 2 weeks?
Old 01 Mar 2015, 09:30 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

PM sent (on topic )

Sorta

2008ptcruzrtouring

I believe you are on a ignore list?
I know this becuase I often help members to set up thier personal profiles and other members user area items on forums. Mel was one I gave instruction and some advise pertaining to the ignore list.

Unless things have change when your send a pm to a member you are on an ignore statis list you should get a message indicating they can not receive your pm's? Perhaps you were not on the list at the first pms sent. You may also,see that you can choose to get notification when a pm is opened. I have a couple I sent months ago to members that still have not read my pm to them. This means they really do not want to read anything from me. Maybe you should take the hint as well?

2008ptcruzrtouring I might suggest that you should stop asking for free parts from Mel. I dobt he is going to give any at this point to you.

There is no strict control or guidelines for any member who they choose to give things away for free. Espcaily when they are as this forum is specifically for PT Cruisers and the free parts are for PT Cruisers!

I have never seen a member on any forum have so much trouble trying to give things away for free?

And yes I can "butt" into this thread Mel is a personal friend not just on a forum!

Dalai Lama
"Share you knowledge. It's the best way to achieve immortality."
ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN
Old 01 Mar 2015, 09:37 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Maybe Lynn, it's because Mel doesn't have the fortitude to say or PM 2008 and say that he doesn't want to give things away to him and maybe tell him why. Just ignore someones post is just downright rude. Stick up for your amigo all you want but you can't make excuses for someone that won't come right out and say what he means. 2008 DOES have a PT Cruiser, the part is for a 2nd generation cruiser and nobody else has come along and posted that they sent a PM asking for it.

BTW: this whole darn thread will be deleted when the last word is said and done. Mel can pick and choose who he wishes to give free parts to over on the CREW or any other cruiser site that's still active.

Last edited by CREWZIN; 01 Mar 2015 at 09:41 pm.
Closed Thread