Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > PT Pass It On

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
FREE, VERY NICE 2003 HOOD AND RIGHT FRONT FENDER

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 May 2015, 09:29 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default FREE, VERY NICE 2003 HOOD AND RIGHT FRONT FENDER

In order to be as correct as I possibly can be, and thanking those who advised in the posting of this thread, I'm re-categorized it and changing this thread from posted in the "classifieds" to the "PT Pass It On" category. For all intents and purpose the two threads give the same information about the hood and fender, but here's hoping I'm now posting the thread in the proper category!
I acquired the previously mentioned , very nice, 2003 Metallic Silver, hood and right front fender reasonably in 2013 while saving up for a complete cosmetic do-over on my 2005 PT. They'll fit any year PT.
I've put up with them as decoration in my small apartment! Now that the cosmetic project is winding down (pictures of the finished work next week) it was decided as the work was being done we could stay with my original parts.
As nice as the hood and fender are they honestly don't make great decoration for the long haul in my small apartment so I'm offering them for free.
They'll both fit in a PT with the seats down, if you plan to make a road trip to Ormond Beach, Fl. to pick the up. My ZIP is 32174.
The shipping costs to get them to you would more than justify coming on down to get them and splash in the Atlantic. The shipping information is:
Hood; wt. 28lbs, ht. 48", wdth. 60", dpth. 7"
Right fender; wt. 8lbs, ht. 48", wdth. 33", dpth. 20". ptprice
My email for contact is; priceyoungman@hotmail.com