Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By ptprice
  • 3 Post By LionPT
  • 1 Post By ptprice
  • 3 Post By ptprice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 May 2018, 09:05 am
Senior Cruiser

Default Wow, FREE, PT Cruiser Radiator. Of course you pay packaging and shipping

When I had SOOO BIG's engine and tranny mounts replaced we did his timing belt kit, serpentine and alternator belt, the whole nine yards.

We notice during disassemble that one plastic bottom guide was broken off this original radiator, Probably by an assembler at the Mexican PT Cruiser factory 'cause the broken piece was still lying on the frame. The piece was there all these years without event. While this perfectly good radiator was out I decided to replace it 'cause my mechanic got a great price on a new one. I reattached the broken guide using dedicated plastic epoxy. So I have this perfectly good radiator to pass on to another PTer for just the cost of packaging and shipping. Or if your near enough in Florida of lower Georgia just stop by and pick it up.

You can easily figure out the packaging/shipping cost from this info.

Allow for the outside measurements of the radiator as 25" high X 25" wide and allow a 5" depth for the inlet and outlet extensions. On my bathroom scale the radiator weighs between 5 and 6 pounds so allow that and the weight of the packaging in the weight.

It'll be coming from Ormond Beach, Florida, zip code 32174. Use the measurements, weight and zip code at your shipping/packaging station to find out packaging/shipping costs. Allow at least a + $15.00 wiggle room 'cause I don't want to get stuck paying the difference if it's a low ball estimate. You can use pay pal for payment. PM me or contact me at my email address priceyoungman@hotmail.com
Happy PTin' ptprice

Radiator still in SOOO BIG before it came out
GetAttachmentThumbnail_005.jpg
front of radiator
IMG_free rad1.jpg
back of radiator
IMG_free rad2.jpg
MOPAR radiator info
IMG_free rad3.jpg
Handy_Cruiser likes this.
Custom Cool Vanilla White, 3 Coats. 2.4 DOHC 16V SMPI Eng. Vanity Cover, 4 Spd. Auto Trans. 2.6 Overall Top Gear, Lock-up Torque Converter. Aluminum Chrome Clad 16" X 6" Wheels, P250/55 R16 Cooper Touring tires, Touring Suspension. Chrome Package; Side Spears, Grills, Fuel Filler Door, Door Locks, Handles, PRND3-1 Bezel, Silver/Chrome Shift Ball/Knob, Bright Spoke Leather Tilt Steering Wheel. Chrome Tail Lights, 3/8" Belt Trim. Cruise Control, Power Mirrors, A/C, Deep Tinted Sun Screen Glass, Power Moon Roof, Fog and Back-Up Lights, Rear Spoiler, Variable Front Wipers W/Washers, Rear Wiper/Washer, Key less Entry, Replacement 2001 Dark Taupe Grey Suede/Leather Trim Seats, Dual Under Seat Storage Drawers, Drivers Side Power Seat Height Adjust. Full Length Console, Locking Glove Box, Overhead Temperature/Compass Console, Rear Shelf Panel, AM/FM CD GPS Navigation Radio, 6 Premium Speakers, Back up Camera/ 7" Monitor.
Old 11 May 2018, 09:30 am
Veteran Cruiser

Default Re: Wow, FREE, PT Cruiser Radiator. Of course you pay packaging and shipping

I'll take it. I'll even come pick it up.

2006 Touring Edition in Cool Vanilla...aka/Ghost
Nexus 5X, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 (2013)
Old 11 May 2018, 10:50 am
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: Wow, FREE, PT Cruiser Radiator. Of course you pay packaging and shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionPT View Post
I'll take it. I'll even come pick it up.
It's yours. Come on over any time. We'll have to PM the logistics

SOOO BIG can't wait to meet the famous LionPT in person.

Happy PTin', ptprice
LionPT likes this.
Custom Cool Vanilla White, 3 Coats. 2.4 DOHC 16V SMPI Eng. Vanity Cover, 4 Spd. Auto Trans. 2.6 Overall Top Gear, Lock-up Torque Converter. Aluminum Chrome Clad 16" X 6" Wheels, P250/55 R16 Cooper Touring tires, Touring Suspension. Chrome Package; Side Spears, Grills, Fuel Filler Door, Door Locks, Handles, PRND3-1 Bezel, Silver/Chrome Shift Ball/Knob, Bright Spoke Leather Tilt Steering Wheel. Chrome Tail Lights, 3/8" Belt Trim. Cruise Control, Power Mirrors, A/C, Deep Tinted Sun Screen Glass, Power Moon Roof, Fog and Back-Up Lights, Rear Spoiler, Variable Front Wipers W/Washers, Rear Wiper/Washer, Key less Entry, Replacement 2001 Dark Taupe Grey Suede/Leather Trim Seats, Dual Under Seat Storage Drawers, Drivers Side Power Seat Height Adjust. Full Length Console, Locking Glove Box, Overhead Temperature/Compass Console, Rear Shelf Panel, AM/FM CD GPS Navigation Radio, 6 Premium Speakers, Back up Camera/ 7" Monitor.
Old 11 May 2018, 02:33 pm
Senior Cruiser

It's no longer a free range radiator gathering dust in my closet. It's now committed to LionPT.

Happy PTin', ptprice
Old 15 May 2018, 01:24 pm
Senior Cruiser

LionPT drove over from Apopka, Florida this morning and picked up the radiator.

A rare moment presented a photo opportunity that couldn't be resisted.

IMG_SOOO BIG & lionPT 2.jpg
03TXPTGT, LionPT and smarq17 like this.