Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Sound and Security Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Quick Gaming question.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Nov 2011, 09:53 am
Cool Cruiser

Default Quick Gaming question.

I have a PS3 in my house that really never gets used, it is the older version but is still mint. My girlfriend told me I had to get rid of it because we have the xbox360, and it is used very often. So Ive tried selling it, I only get offers of like $40.00 (I'd rather put a saddle on it and ride it around then just give it away like that).

So Ive had a "Pimp my ride" thought, I want to put it in my PT. Anyone know anyone thats done it? I could use some tips.

Recommended, not recommended?

Just an idea Im throwing around just because I do not want to have to get rid of this thing, but there really isnt a need for it in my house.

2004 PT GT ATX: (Daily Driver) Airbox Mod w/ K&N Filter, Custom Intake Pipe, HKS BOV, Dejon Powerhouse UIP, Mopar Stage 1 PCM, 3 Guage Pillar Pod, Boost Guage, Oil Temp Guage, Air Fuel Ratio w Wideband, Reinforced OEM Motor Mounts, Ceramic Pads, Flameball Shifter (Ivory w/ Red Flame), Kenwood 12" w/ 800w Sony Xplod
Old 09 Nov 2011, 05:17 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Quick Gaming question.

I've seen all kinds of PT's with them mounted in the back seats. Last one I saw had wired into the center console where there was a plug assembly that allowed you to change your inputs to the displays. The displays were in the back of the head rests. Could sit in the back seat and play games, was totally cool.

One day I'm going to do something similar, but space is so limited in a vert...
Old 10 Nov 2011, 09:35 am
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: Quick Gaming question.

Just got off the phone with a "Customs" shop here in town. They do more of lifting monte carlos on 28's, lambo doors, shag carpet, mount 25 speakers & 8 subwoofers in the backseat kind of customs. See link below for example.

But they quoted me for two monitors with built in speakers (mounted, wired, & working) hooked to my PS3 (which will be located under the front passenger seat) for less than $400.00.

Modern Warfare 3 and Blue Ray in my car. Lunch breaks would never be the same.

Im seriously thinking about it.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7608968_n.jpg

2004 PT GT ATX: (Daily Driver) Airbox Mod w/ K&N Filter, Custom Intake Pipe, HKS BOV, Dejon Powerhouse UIP, Mopar Stage 1 PCM, 3 Guage Pillar Pod, Boost Guage, Oil Temp Guage, Air Fuel Ratio w Wideband, Reinforced OEM Motor Mounts, Ceramic Pads, Flameball Shifter (Ivory w/ Red Flame), Kenwood 12" w/ 800w Sony Xplod