PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Suggestions for Rear speakers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 2004, 12:03 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to yobiebs
Default Suggestions for Rear speakers?

So I just took a 2200 mile road trip, and came home with a busted rear speaker. I'm a little pissed. These Infinity Kappa's are only a little over a year old. I'm going to hassle the place I got them and see if they'll replace them, but I'm not holding my breath.

so, in the even that I do need to replace my rears (again), I wanted to see what suggestions y'all had.

Lemme hear 'em!

Old 30 Jun 2004, 01:55 pm
Senior Cruiser

I have Boston Acoustics and love them. At work now and don't know the model numbers. I have had Infinties in my house and on the lani with no problems. Tons of moisture involved here. There are so many good speakers now days its a hard decision. You could try giving the factory a call, sometimes you get a pleasent surprise.
Old 30 Jun 2004, 11:29 pm
Cool Cruiser

I have clarions all around. loud and clear had them over a year and they still strong, plus i haved them amped so they can take a beating.
03, onyx 5 speed, custom interior, 14 tv\'s, ps2, , custom stereo, hood, bruiser front, sides, roll pan, custom exhaust,20 inch rims, air ride system, 4 12inch subs in a molded in a box, member of del val and GROUNDED 4 LIFE. vertical doors, big ass ragtop roof, 10.5 inch screen in steering wheel, move window switches to glove box, glassed a tv where the switches were, smoothed dash and painted, led tailights, tv;s in quater panel windows

FRESH TWO TONE GREEN AND SILVER , SHAVED TAILIGHTS WITH LEDS IN THE ROLL PAN...
Old 01 Jul 2004, 02:09 am
Fresh Cruiser

Kicker DX57's in the rear here. They are truly a pleasure to hear. Awesome clarity with or without an amp. 69.99 a pair.
Old 06 Jul 2004, 02:05 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to jmack

I have Sony X-Plods in the back and they give a little more Punch. I simply replaced them since they were so easy to do. Now the front ones look a little more tricky.