PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Looking for PT

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 May 2013, 01:07 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: Looking for PT

Ah, so now it's "looking for that special ONE OWNER/SMOKE FREE/ACCIDENT FREE little cruiser. Must be SOUTHERN and not abused, others need not reply. Color & model not a must, but no MOD'S....not pass 2005, and color really does matter...white or black or plum or red..."

And exactly what is SOUTHERN PT? ... and why "little cruiser"? Weren't they all the same size (of course, a convertible may be smaller...as far as roof line...it a convertible okay???)

I drove a PT on a Chrysler lot (used PT)...what a piece of junk "Oh, we haven't gone over this one to insure it's okay yet" "Then why would you let a customer drive it?"...they wanted 7000+ for it. It was automatic...I wanted a manual. The guy told me I was being too picky, that I should go find a time machine to get what I wanted. The next day I picked up mine from a non-dealer.

So if you are looking, you can find one (and probably local to you).
randyincctx likes this.

2005 N/A 5 speed manual - Booger bushings, K&N Filter, MSD spark plug wires, APC Taillights, Accra-Form Running Boards, Hubcap Mike's Spoke Hubcaps, Retrosound radio (usb1-2/aux1-2/bluetooth), Chrysler 1949 Hood Ornament, and a Flameball white pearl shift knob (which makes it go faster).
Old 23 Jun 2013, 06:00 am
Fresh Cruiser

My car meets your requirements. 2004 Platinum Limited Turbo with 53,800 miles. Service records for eight plus years. Very clean, one non-smoking owner who babyed this car. Still looks new.
Old 23 Jun 2013, 01:22 pm
Banned

Exclamation Re: Looking for PT

Good luck but I think he will be on here for Years to come

QUOTE=ghwagner;481842]My car meets your requirements. 2004 Platinum Limited Turbo with 53,800 miles. Service records for eight plus years. Very clean, one non-smoking owner who babyed this car. Still looks new.[/QUOTE]
Old 01 Jul 2013, 06:13 pm
Fresh Cruiser

My 2004 meets you requirements. Only 53,800 miles, immaculate, problem free, nine years of service records. Auto, upgraded sound system, Enkei wheels. Platinum Turbo edition only made in 2004. Search for "Platinum Turbo PT Cruiser" on Atlanta Craigslist.
Old 01 Jul 2013, 07:39 pm
Banned

He wants one that is not modified

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwagner View Post
My 2004 meets you requirements. Only 53,800 miles, immaculate, problem free, nine years of service records. Auto, upgraded sound system, Enkei wheels. Platinum Turbo edition only made in 2004. Search for "Platinum Turbo PT Cruiser" on Atlanta Craigslist.
Old 01 Jul 2013, 08:12 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Wink Re: Looking for PT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busa_Powered View Post
Shouldnt be hard to find at all, I take it you arent seriously looking.
I know a way you might find a PT that meets your VERY stringent requirements.....First;You will need to purchase a DeLorean equipped with a flux capacitor or Mr. Fusion.(Hover conversion is optional!)Second;Set the date on the 'Time Circuits' somewhere between 2000-2005(If you want a Gen-1 PT Cruiser)or 2006-2010(For a Gen-2 PT Cruiser)......And Third;When you arrive at your selected date,drive into a Chrysler dealership and trade in the DeLorean for you NEW PT Cruiser!....LOL
Old 01 Jul 2013, 08:16 pm
Banned

Lightbulb Re: Looking for PT

Wrong you still have to have the flux
Capacitor, mr fusion fuels the flux capacitor, which makes time travel possible.

[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyincctx View Post
I know a way you might find a PT that meets your VERY stringent requirements.....First;You will need to purchase a DeLorean equipped with a flux capacitor or Mr. Fusion.(Hover conversion is optional!)Second;Set the date on the 'Time Circuits' somewhere between 2000-2005(If you want a Gen-1 PT Cruiser)or 2006-2010(For a Gen-2 PT Cruiser)......And Third;When you arrive at your selected date,drive into a Chrysler dealership and trade in the DeLorean for you NEW PT Cruiser!....LOL
randyincctx likes this.
Old 12 Jul 2016, 09:33 am
Fresh Cruiser

I know it has been a while but I have a 2003 pt cruiser dream cruiser. I am the 2nd owner. It it orange. Does need a little work but selling for cheap. I'm only wanting 2 thousand. Has a check engine light on that I'm not sure why and back windows do not work. Has 160 thousand miles. I am located in Clemson South Carolina
Old 13 Jul 2016, 07:51 am
Young Cruiser

I have one that needs a cylinder head. I posted the findings in the Tech section under my user name. I have extra sensors etc and I have $875.00 into it and that is what it is for sale for. Very clean except for some dog hair which I haven't vacuumed up. White 2003 auto, Pw, pl, etc etc. also have it I. Craig's list Ocala for the same price.
Old 13 Jul 2016, 08:07 am
Young Cruiser

Here is the '03 link to Craig's list with pics.
2003 PT Cruiser-White