Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > Stage Turbo Kits

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Dealer upgrades, any problems???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Sep 2003, 03:21 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Dealer upgrades, any problems???

Any one have problems with their dealer after stage one was installed by them???I saw on e-bay last week or so, an SRT-4 with the stage one installed and advertised for sale, brand new '03 from a dealer in the midwest, asking price was I think 21K or so, I was even thinking of going this wroute (5spd neon) for the faster Mopar with the goodies (stage 1) already on the SRT-4, But did not call them soon enough to inquire about the warranty and so fourth on their car on e-bay, but I did write down their #, so I'm gonna call them and see How They stand on this issue of, A new car with the upgrades already on the vehicle and sold With the Full Factory in writting. Hope to find a dealer to do this, even if I have to fly from CA to purchase it... Any one know where to go for this, or what dealer Will do this to make a sale, I'm ready to buy, But, want to address there issues Before I take delivery. Thanks for your reply Stew