Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > Stage Turbo Kits

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Kill #2 FUN FUN FUN FUN

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Oct 2003, 10:09 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Kill #2 FUN FUN FUN FUN

Setting beside a copper colored Ford Focus tonight, he is turning left and I am headed to the dealership for my BOV. Just wishing he wasnt tuning left. Low and behold I get my wish after leaving the dealership, and he is a long way from where I saw him turn left. He has no badges on the car, three nice wheels, (rollin on the spare) one of those buzz bomb mufflers which he raps over and over at the light, got his DVD blasting rap (crap)I can see the drop down screen in his overhead, and an Xlarge chrome Superman emblem on the back glass. Finally at the second light we are in the two left lanes on a three lane street, I put it in drive and turn off the TRAC. Light goes green and it looked like he put it in park. Smoked that sucker easily. By the time he catches me we are in traffic comming up on the next intersection. He is trapped behind a car & I am stuck behind him which changed as soon as we got through the intersecton. Wonderfully spanked again by the PT. Its a good 3/4 of a mile to the next set of lights and it is my right turn to go home. When he finaly gets to me this idiot wants to go again. Not sure what part of you got spanked "TWICE" he did not understand. I'm still grinning. Man that was fun. Did I mention it was fun. This GT is fun.
Old 16 Oct 2003, 08:02 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Hey Rodrun got me a Pontaic Grand Am this am . Passed me on interstate then pulled to inside about 4 car lengths ahead . I speed up a little, he speed up, but I'm closing fast ,I blew by @ about 122 mph . Pitch black out as it was 4 am. Car had four pipe duals (factory style). Never shifted outa 5th....
\'03 Electric Blue 5 speed GT, addco oversize sways,wildfire strut bar,color-matched rear muds,xenon sides/\"crusher\",mirrors,b&c pillars,both interior consoles,b&m sport shifter,autometer ultralite gauges,Mopar STG 1 ,booger shift bushings,mopar bov,AMX turbo up pipe,Prototype turbo ucp, 05 intake, map clamp
Old 16 Oct 2003, 09:22 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
quote:[i] blew by @ about 122 mph . Pitch black out as it was 4 am. Car had four pipe duals (factory style). Never shifted outa 5th....
Your ticket is in the mail . . . [8)]

Just kidding. Please be careful though, OK?
Old 16 Oct 2003, 11:15 pm
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Ptturbine

O.K. I guess that answers the question about the 120mph cut-out!
Stage I or not?
Good job either way....
Old 17 Oct 2003, 12:52 am
Fanatic Cruiser

I have gotten to 126-127 mph without any cutout also....

Old 17 Oct 2003, 01:38 am
Cool Cruiser

I'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO GET IT PAST 130 MPH. AND I'VE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES.
Patriot Blue 5-Spd, Stage I, Mopar BOV, BTG Intake, Custom 3\" Turbo-Back, Spring Mod, BTG Shock Tower Brace, Vogtland Springs, Koni Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, Azev Type M 18x8.5 wheels, Ventus K104 tires, Projector Bi-Xenon Lights, Rear spoiler, Autometer Gauges, Illuminated sill plates, K&N Oil Filter, Mopar subwoofer. Mexico City. See pics: http://www.sportcarsforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=715
Old 17 Oct 2003, 01:42 am
Cool Cruiser

MEXICANPT:
Does the engine just cut out? How long till you can accelerate again? There is no chance that I can get up to that speed in Canada...I'll lose my liscense for sure!!

LIP
Old 17 Oct 2003, 02:28 am
Fanatic Cruiser

I've never had mine above that 122 or 123 usually run outa space not revs cuz I'm around 4500 or so in 5th . I pick my spots carefully tonight around 9pm 2 door honda with huge fart pipe almost same thing took a little bit longer that little sob was fast /light . Honda threw sparks out exhaust when he backed off ! Oh by the way no stage 1 ,just mbc set to 13 psi,btg intake,mopar bov,and bassani axle back single baffeless exhaust .
\'03 Electric Blue 5 speed GT, addco oversize sways,wildfire strut bar,color-matched rear muds,xenon sides/\"crusher\",mirrors,b&c pillars,both interior consoles,b&m sport shifter,autometer ultralite gauges,Mopar STG 1 ,booger shift bushings,mopar bov,AMX turbo up pipe,Prototype turbo ucp, 05 intake, map clamp
Old 17 Oct 2003, 10:47 am
Cool Cruiser

I haven't gotten past 115 because I always run out of space as well.

Can any of you 5-speed guys tell me what RPMs you're hitting at 75MPH? I'm just touching 3 grand and was wondering where you guys are in 5th gear.
Old 17 Oct 2003, 02:26 pm
Cool Cruiser

Way to go Flash, I know some poo poo the thought of street racing, but I am careful to pic and choose who and where. I dont want to talk to the boyz in blue either. Was funner nal get out wunit.
I have not had the chance to find out where the fuel stop is on this car. Really no room, but there is a place I grew up that I have sent my 77 Musshoss & 87 Dak. & 92 Chevy. Sportside & 99 Dak. R/T towards the light, nothing out there but bugs and the road is straight for miles. And the GT is next.
Are you guys nailin the go peddle to the wall to get to top speed, or are you slowly climbing to the top. I know that 97 Chevy trucks cut off at about 97 miles per, but if you brought it up slowly it would go way past before the computor shut down the fuel. My Dak. R/T never did shut down. Just like Timex. Goin and goin and goin. That ole R/T sure loved to eat 5.0 Mustangs and it had the best second gear bark out of anything I have ever had.[?]
03 Steel Blue Pearl Turbo, Stage 1, Mopar BOV, Magnaflow performance muffler, My Air Box mod., AMXpipe W/K&N filter, LED lighting,PT Tunning rear lowering springs & BGT Strut tower brace, Hankooks Ventus tires, Rage Motif 17 in. wheels. Tribal pinstrips by Palmer (who else), Color match paint by Etouchup.com, Plugs and wires by Sparkplugs.com, http://members.cardomain.com/rodrungtpt