Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > Stage Turbo Kits

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Stage 1 Sticker ???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2003, 02:37 am
Regular Cruiser

Default Stage 1 Sticker ???

I want to know if you get a 'Stage 1" sticker with your stage 1 kit???
Old 12 Nov 2003, 03:26 am
Young Cruiser

I received a card in the box to be redeemed for a Stage I emblem. The reason was that they did not have time to produce the emblem to put with the product. This was in September 2003. I received my emblem about 3 weeks after I mailed the card in to MOPAR.

<font color=\"blue\">MODS:</font id=\"blue\">

Stage I, Custom Pin Stripe, Rear Spoiler, BTG Polished Strut Tower Brace, Borla 2.5\" CAT Back Dual Exhaust, and AirAid Intake System, Polished Front & Rear Sill Plates, Chrome Antenna Bezel w/10\" Chrome Billet Antenna, Mobil 1 and K&N Gold Filter, \"Flame\" 3rd Brake Light, \"Streamline Design\" PT Cruiser Visor, Rear Shelf Graphics and Dash Dots on Steering Wheel, and MGW \"GT\" Auto Shift Knob,Chrome Door Lock Pulls, Chrome Billet A/C Knobs with Acrylic Red Inserts, Chrome Oil Cap, Chrome Dip Stick, Chrome Radio Knob, Blane\'s Hood Lift Kit. Chrome Raidiator Coolant Bottle Cover, Timing Belt Housing Cover, Shock Tower Covers w/Nuts, Power Brake CYL Cap Cover, Windshield Washer Cap Cover, A/C Line Connector Cap Covers, A/C Check Valve Cap Covers and Radiator Cap Cover. \"GT2\" Rolo Red Calipers, Magnecor 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires - Red, Red Wire Looms, Billet Aluminum Steering Wheel Caps (4), Chrome Coin Tray Trim Cover, Chrome Shifter Bezel Tirm Ring, Yoko AVID V4S - 215/50/70\'s, TYC Euro Style Back-up Lights, and Screamin Demon Coil
Old 12 Nov 2003, 04:30 am
Veteran Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by knowyourturbo

I want to know if you get a 'Stage 1" sticker with your stage 1 kit???
It's not a sticker. It's made out of metal.

\'04 Graphite PT Automatic
Old 12 Nov 2003, 03:00 pm
Cool Cruiser

Mean Green:
Did that scuff thingy on your bumper come with your PT or did you buy this afterwards?
LIP
Old 12 Nov 2003, 05:03 pm
Regular Cruiser

I bought that 'scuffy' thing from the dealer too, I paid about $27.00 for it, and will have it put on for free....The dealer said it is so easy to put on, We'll put it on for you at NO charge YEY....Stew
Old 12 Nov 2003, 05:51 pm
Cool Cruiser

Damn I got to get me one of those. Looks very handy and would avoid the all-too-common paint scratches I have seen from people loading stuff into and out of the car.
Old 16 Nov 2003, 11:58 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

i like the stage one emblem !! very nice!!
Old 17 Nov 2003, 04:55 am
Fresh Cruiser

Mean Green, I notice that you also have the High Output badge on the vehicle. I am assuming that you ordered that by itself. I cannot seem to get a part number or any responce from my dealership in regards to the existence of this here in London. ( Ontario, Canada ) Do you have a part number for this badge ? Also, if I continue to have a problem here with this, could we hook up and order a few through yourself ?
Thanks....Pipes. [8D]
Old 17 Nov 2003, 05:50 am
Veteran Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Pipes

Mean Green, I notice that you also have the High Output badge on the vehicle. I am assuming that you ordered that by itself. I cannot seem to get a part number or any responce from my dealership in regards to the existence of this here in London. ( Ontario, Canada ) Do you have a part number for this badge ? Also, if I continue to have a problem here with this, could we hook up and order a few through yourself ?
Thanks....Pipes. [8D]
I got the HIGH OUTPUT emblem from tthrift. He works for a Chrysler dealership. You can contact Tommy Thrift at 1-800-296-5337 ext 338.

\'04 Graphite PT Automatic
Old 18 Nov 2003, 08:45 am
Fresh Cruiser

I shall do that.....thanks M.G. !! Pipes. [^]