LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Nov 2014, 12:59 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Syked ECU vs Mopar Stage 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonercruiser View Post
Time to chill out guys!
How's about a beer summit?
Diet coke for me. Party at Lynn's house, two weeks from Thursday. I'll bring the hotdogs. Wait, I think we already have enough of those.

Among the boldest of men, nay’r agreement nor fondness need be as long as the whine, women and gluttony doth ensure and is enjoyed by all. Of this struggle and partaking, brothers are forged. – Ped Xing circa 631 CE http://pedxingpoetry.com/

Last edited by Handy_Cruiser; 14 Nov 2014 at 02:03 pm.
Old 14 Nov 2014, 01:06 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handy_Cruiser View Post
Diet coke for me. Party at Lynn's house, two weeks from Thursday. I'll bring the hotdogs. Wait, I think we already have enough of those.
I am a vegetarian.

Any member is welcome anytime as long as you drive your PT Cruiser when you come.

If you have a DST I will also adjust your PCM calibrations within the PID limits for adjustable area's and beyond that I can make arrangements in advance to have Keven@SYKED available for advanced CMR (or better) full PID access calibration via email files and I will upload them and test and tune them in your PT complete with a DATA log for your records.
Old 14 Nov 2014, 01:09 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
You quoted me. But I think this is for.... Well, we know who it's for.

My guilt is just getting pulled into the drama again. I just can't stand coming here to have a friendly discussion and share what I've learned only to get accosted by the peanut gallery. It takes all the joy out of this. Maybe I'll trade my PT for a Schwinn. Or are there certified master knuckleheads on that forum too? Rules and Disclaimer

PS: I think there must be something wrong with all of us to spend so much time on an internet forum. Guys and gals trying to work in this field likely stay away because we all seem nuts. And at least in my case, and the case of a few others, they are likely correct.
I guoted you because you at least I thought had promise. I like you who have had disagreements with the " other" guy. Have been approached by members that have there little haters group. To join there cause. Then through PMs the pot continually steered and responses minupulated until they get the desired responses. Or simply called in to jump a thread they have no partisans toon on to bash another member. You will eventually be called on to do such things if you go with the group. I choose my friends not my friends. Sometimes the don't like each other. But in time many the can find some common ground. But one they group up. There is no resolution. Just these games. Sad that folks don't work things out or stay in the areas that both can function in regards to each other. I have a couple like that. I even send people to them for help. Because of the knowledge. We just can't discuse certain topics together. But we still can learn from the other things we bring to the table.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 14 Nov 2014, 01:55 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted_PT View Post
I guoted you because you at least I thought had promise. I like you who have had disagreements with the " other" guy. Have been approached by members that have there little haters group. To join there cause. Then through PMs the pot continually steered and responses minupulated until they get the desired responses. Or simply called in to jump a thread they have no partisans toon on to bash another member. You will eventually be called on to do such things if you go with the group. I choose my friends not my friends. Sometimes the don't like each other. But in time many the can find some common ground. But one they group up. There is no resolution. Just these games. Sad that folks don't work things out or stay in the areas that both can function in regards to each other. I have a couple like that. I even send people to them for help. Because of the knowledge. We just can't discuse certain topics together. But we still can learn from the other things we bring to the table.
Amen, my brother.
Old 14 Nov 2014, 03:18 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Amen, my brother.
ever see the movie "Fight Club"?
Old 14 Nov 2014, 03:20 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroPT View Post
Just a few things

The STAGE 1 creates PTB.
Has very little Torque adjustments.
Does not raise the factory set speed limit
Does not change the radiator fan speeds
That's all for now
Which stage 1? The Mopar or the Syked?
What does PTB mean?
That is a pretty small list of differences.
Old 14 Nov 2014, 04:12 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Wow this thread got out of hand lol....Anyways for what its worth, Ive come to find out that Lynn had already collaborated with Kevin (Syked) previously before I met Kevin and asked that he come to our little piece of heaven here... What all 3 of us didn't know is that everyone knew each other!...So in the end it has all worked out and the benefit of it is for the first time ever ....PT owners will have the TCM tables cracked and modified to there liking and a few other things....Basically better tunes for all!!!
Busted_PT and NitroPT like this.
Old 14 Nov 2014, 04:43 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by myckee View Post
Which stage 1? The Mopar or the Syked?
What does PTB mean?
That is a pretty small list of differences.
If you think you are close to getting one or the other then this would be the time to remove yourself from this basic informational thread and deal directly with your PCM/ECU Performance calibrator. Or join a forum that specifically target your question learning about ECU/EFI Performance calibrating.
To give to a an idea.
03-05 srt4 and PT cruiser there are at least 29 basic area's of adjustment possible. There are a combined 500+ possible frames in those 29 basic area's. Each simple frame 2 table adjustment can have 10x10x10 possible combinations. A simple 3 table may have 10,000 possible combinations. Complex tables could be in the 100,000 possible combinations of adjustments

You don't even have the language down yet you want advanced tuning answers?

I give you the most common concerned area's and you call it a small list.
I said that the SKYED PCM corrects or improves at least those.

Where could I possible start and what would please you?
Lets start with you get me a DATA log of a WOT on your PT Cruiser and we can start from there.

Last edited by NitroPT; 14 Nov 2014 at 04:49 pm.
Old 14 Nov 2014, 04:53 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanerwaner View Post
.PT owners will have the TCM tables cracked and modified to there liking and a few other things....Basically better tunes for all!!!
I believe that your SYKED custom PCM for your personal PT Cruiser will be ready in the next couple of weeks?

Then buckle up, both hands on the wheel hope that 1st gear eventually gets traction and on for the ride. Later respond with the results. My guess is your face will hurt from smiling to much?
Old 14 Nov 2014, 04:53 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroPT View Post
If you think you are close to getting one or the other then this would be the time to remove yourself from this basic informational thread and deal directly with your PCM/ECU Performance calibrator. Or join a forum that specifically target your question learning about ECU/EFI Performance calibrating.
To give to a an idea.
03-05 srt4 and PT cruiser there are at least 29 basic area's of adjustment possible. There are a combined 500+ possible frames in those 29 basic area's. Each frame 2 table adjustment can have 10x10x10 possible combinations. A 3 table it is 10,000 possible combinations.

You don't even have the language down yet to ask advanced tuning questions?

I give you the most common concerned area's and you call it a small list.
I said that the SKYED PCM corrects or improves at least those.

Where could I possible start and what would please you?
Lets start with you get me a DATA log of a WOT on your PT Cruiser and we can start from there.
PTB can mean anything much like your post in the other thread about wiper problems?

Why are you taking this personally?

Everyone needs to start somewhere Lynn.