PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
03 stage 1 1/8th mile E.T. ?

Like Tree34Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2017, 02:12 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: 03 stage 1 1/8th mile E.T. ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Sleeper View Post
Lol i was eating a pot pie when i read this.... It ended up on my shirt.... Lol
If you spit pot pie on my garage floor... nobody would notice because my PT has been spitting stuff on it for 2 years!

Sooner or later, I will have to lug some of my older iron down to Maryland to spit on the other bay. Of course, the bike already did a pretty good job of oiling down that side.
Old 07 Apr 2017, 02:13 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Lol i was eating a pot pie when I read this.... It ended up on my shirt.... Lol
You know funny as it might be...here is something street racers that go to a real Track overlook. The amount of rubber fuel line. In NHRA and also any preference regulation by the owners of Tracks can require you can have no more then a total of 18 inches. This can be measured in all area's of the fuel delivery system you have. Even if you have section that is an inch it adds to the total amount. Also another mistake that many do for looks under the hood is also not allowed under rules or regulation is glass fuel filters. Tires is another item that you cant slide by on. If any wear indicator is showing or damage most places shake there head and you are heading up to the bleachers to watch not run.
I will say on Drag nights otherwise known as High School Drags and at times test and tune days the tech inspection are a little more lenient under the discretion of the inspection tech. But if you get seen blasting 9 second or quicker 1/4 mile runs you are likely to get shut down for the rest of the night.

On advertise of main events you wont be allowed any infarction of the Tech inspection. I have been in a National Race Event NHRA and was not allowed to run because a section of my harness date was one month out of expiration.

Its all about SAFETY
Fk5 and Silver_Sleeper like this.
Old 07 Apr 2017, 02:33 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
. I also take things the wrong way now and again. It's just hard to tell from text if someone is being sarcastic, rude, demeaning, funny, or if that's just how they talk and they mean nothing by it... So if I ever offend anyone, or i sound like a dick... I hope someone tells me about it so I can apologize. From what I've seen so far... I'm sure someone will let me know..... Lol....
Dont take this the wrong way but DUDE..you are being a "sarcastic, rude, demeaning, dick!"

read reason for editing

Last edited by NitroPT; 07 Apr 2017 at 02:34 pm. Reason: this is a joke response only not to be taken personally
Old 07 Apr 2017, 06:49 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
I agree . Or sometimes it's as simple as peoples bad choice of words. Im definitely guilty of that. I also take things the wrong way now and again. It's just hard to tell from text if someone is being sarcastic, rude, demeaning, funny, or if that's just how they talk and they mean nothing by it... So if I ever offend anyone, or i sound like a dick... I hope someone tells me about it so I can apologize. From what I've seen so far... I'm sure someone will let me know..... Lol....
Hey we all could be guilty of these things once in awile. It gets worked out most of the time. But there are the in going soap operas. That those with some long term history can equate my post to.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 08 Apr 2017, 04:08 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handy_Cruiser View Post
With maybe a few exceptions, the last two members here to actually race their PT and posted multiple slips are SPLNeon and Xwing777. I believe SLNeon is running an automatic and not much else except for mainly weight reduction and dilute NOS. Xwing777 had a much more serious machine but he may have sold it by now. Both of these guys will likely respond to PM's.
Yeah i still have both GT PTs and drag race the 03'. But spend very little time on this site anymore for obvious reasons.

Old 08 Apr 2017, 06:20 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwing777 View Post
Yeah i still have both GT PTs and drag race the 03'. But spend very little time on this site anymore for obvious reasons.
They are still looking good.

I dont see you posting much on PTCrew either?

Last edited by NitroPT; 08 Apr 2017 at 06:20 pm. Reason: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:08 pm
Old 09 Apr 2017, 11:51 am
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwing777 View Post

Wow the almond car is gorgeous! I am so jealous. It's very clean. Not too much. ...not too little. It's the 3rd bowl of porridge....lol....just right. .
I like the ride height. ..what springs are on it?
Old 09 Apr 2017, 02:34 pm
Senior Cruiser

Thanks, I mostly just show that one which is why its an 04' with only 30,000 miles on odometer!

I installed a full H&R suspension setup. Sway bars front/rear and adjustable coilovers front/rear

Old 09 Apr 2017, 04:06 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

My best 1/8th on a fifty shot of nitrous is a 7.7x at 92.xx mph . This year I'm hoping to get a clean pass with the 26" tall slicks so I don't shift to overdrive before the traps .(1/4 mile)

Competition's paying the price.

03 PT GT. DSI canned tune, Weight redux, MH Racemaster Slicks/Rota Slipstream 15" 11.95 at 118.41mph 1/4 mile
96 SOHC Neon Turbo
08 CSRT4. Realtune MS1K v1 pcm stg0 NSRT4 Injectors.
Old 09 Apr 2017, 04:11 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLNeon View Post
My best 1/8th on a fifty shot of nitrous is a 7.7x at 92.xx mph . This year I'm hoping to get a clean pass with the 26" tall slicks so I don't shift to overdrive before the traps .(1/4 mile)
About time you posted. I was begining to think you lost your way? LOL
Closed Thread