PT Cruiser Forum  

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > Stage Turbo Kits

PT Cruiser Forum

wga stage 2 installed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 May 2005, 08:22 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default wga stage 2 installed

i install my stage 2 wga wow! feel good fit perfect 15-16 lbs redline spike at 18 just ok for me and no code apear
Old 24 May 2005, 10:12 pm
Regular Cruiser

From where did you purchase your Stage 2 waste gate, say I? Is it adjustable for spring tension? Was it difficult to install? What kind of a performance improvement do you think it made?
[IMG]|2003 PT GT 5-Speed | Mopar Stage 1 | Mopar 2.5\" Dual Exhaust | Mopar Short-Throw Shifter | Mopar HO Plastic Intake | Mopar Boost Gauge | AGP WGA/BOP | APC Carbon Fiber Taillights | Axis 19x8 Wheels/Yokohama 225/35ZR19 Parada Spec2 Tires | BTG Strut Tower Brace | BTG Billet Shorty Antenna | Eibach Anti-Sway Bars | HKS SSQV BOV | JLM Motor/Tranny Mounts | KW Variant 1 Coilovers | Maxxfab 3\" Downpipe | NGK Iridiums | Prototypepower UCP/CAI v5 | PTeazer Smoothie Roll Pan | Screamin\' Demon Coil/Livewires | StopTech Slotted Rotors/Hawk HPS Pads/Stainless Steel Lines | Unorthodox Racing Underdrive Pulley|
Old 24 May 2005, 10:41 pm
Regular Cruiser

you can purchase separately from the kit it more constant boost its not dificult to instal depend of your ability just remove your firewall just put away from your wastegate remove the pin and the two bolt install your stage2 wga and job done you feel a big diference
Old 25 May 2005, 11:35 am
Cool Cruiser

I think you mean heat shield (not firewall).
Old 25 May 2005, 05:25 pm
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Dragula

I think you mean heat shield (not firewall).
yes sorry my english is not perfect [xx(]
Old 25 May 2005, 06:40 pm
Cool Cruiser

It's a million times better than my French! Just trying to alleviate the confusion. My English is not so good either, and it's my native language.

So you bought it from the dealer?
Old 25 May 2005, 10:53 pm
Regular Cruiser

lol yes i buy it at the dealer and it was adjustated like srt forum said 4mm tread[8)]
Old 27 May 2005, 01:44 pm
Senior Cruiser

I was under the impression that the SRT component wouldn't install on the PT. Any modifications that need doing to make it work? (and that was in my best english, no ya'lls, damn boy, any other redneck references or nuthin'!)
'03 Inferno Red GT, 5 speed, STAGE 1, Mopar BOV, Plastic Intake, Modified Upper and Lower Airbox, Custom Airbox-to-turbo pipe, Borla dual exhaust, Maddog Short Shifter, Drilled/Slotter Rotors, Ceramic Pads, chrome wheels, chrome door spears, AMP chrome fuel door, PT Cruiser 3rd light diffuser, H&R Springs, Rear Sway Bar added, MGW chrome door lock pulls, Blane's hood struts, Custom license plate mount, some interior dress up stuff...more to come
Old 28 May 2005, 12:28 pm
Regular Cruiser

stage 2 wastegate fit perfect srt4 pt engine is the same stage 1 whit out wga stage 2 is noting this is a big difference of power
Old 28 May 2005, 02:38 pm
Young Cruiser

I thought the SII WGA was non-adjustable? Is this truley the SRT-4 SII kit WGA? If so, how much for the SII WGA and what is the P/N. Thanks.