Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Tech & Performance Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Cylinder head OEM part number ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Aug 2007, 07:09 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Cylinder head OEM part number ?

Cylinder head OEM part number , any idea what part number this is for a pt cuiser 2003 touring.

I'm getting prices for all you guys that have problems with a cracked cylinder head, the parts are from a huge chinese part factory, once i found out the prices i'll publish the providers contact so you all can get your cars fixed and get the lowest price in the world for this part.
I own an import buissnes and since this site has been so usefull, and helped me a lot, will contribute as well.

Getting the part is no big deal you can make a wire transfer to the factory, or pay by WU,you need to agree on shipping with the provider, i'll publish the contact details, and chinese factory details so all you interested guy's can contact trhe provider.
Old 27 Aug 2007, 07:25 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Cylinder head OEM part number ?

No offense csd, but Chinese Heads How can you expect someone here with a cracked head on their PT to risk getting a major part like that from a country that knocks off replicas of everything from Mickey Mouse to the Space Shuttle and all they need is the Cylinder Head OEM part number ?

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 27 Aug 2007, 07:57 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: Cylinder head OEM part number ?

I know what you mean, and i understand, it, i've been in the chinese import buissnes over 10 years, but you have to know who you buy from, there are all types of qualites in the chinese market depends on how much you pay, personally , i have had excellent results, you need to get AAA parts, they also offer guarantee, if you didn´t know, big enterprises from the USA establishes in china, and gets their labor work cause it´s much cheaper, and here is how the chinese guys learnd and make all types or replicas.
But there are sole, factories in china, established there, from the US.
Like microsoft did you know that xbox 360 is completly made in china.
Like i say you have to know, and this one is real and good,the best way is to get a sample, and examine it if you still doubt.
i must admit when i first started the buissnes many times i got crap, cheap bad quality stuff, but after 10 years in the buissnes, and the experience i have established longterm, realtionships with reliable providers.

They need cyl head part number, car year and model, and VIN.