PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
New tires

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Apr 2008, 10:42 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default New tires

Hi y'all!

I'm looking to buy new tires and I'm wondering if anyone have some experience and input about the Pirelli's P4 Four Season.

This model seems to be great and well reviewed. The treadwear value is great and even if it's not really accurate, it's way better than a lot of other models.

Even if this tire is a "4 seasons", I don't care about its winter quality since I always use a separate set of dedicated winter tires.

I'm not looking for a summer tire though 'cause those tires are more on the performance side and they usually wear out quickly.

So, the Pirelli's seem to be great and not that expensive.

Anyone...??
Old 01 May 2008, 07:11 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Default Re: New tires

What is the tread wear rating? Crewzin has some great info in the wheels/tires section, you should check it out. how much are those tires?
www.ptcruiserlinks.com/garys-cleaning-tips
Old 01 May 2008, 09:30 pm
Cool Cruiser

The treadwear: 760

The price: 82.00$ @ TireRack

Seems very good to me.
Old 04 May 2008, 03:52 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Sounds pretty good. I love Tire Rack. I've got a set of Yokohama Avid HS4's now starting their third summer season and I'm very happy with them. Holding up much better than Khumo Ecsta's I had previously.......
Old 05 May 2008, 08:01 am
Fanatic Cruiser

HI I just got the NEW Bridgestone G019 Grids(check tire rack out also) I like them so far. Bridgestone also is giving a rebate back for another week. Good luck. MJB (A rated)
Old 05 May 2008, 07:00 pm
Cool Cruiser

I finally got the Pirelli's P4 with a set of Konig KTune.

There was a 20$ (there's no little savings!) MIR floating around for these tires. I didn't choose them 'cause of that but like I said...20$ is 20$ more in my pocket!
Old 23 Mar 2009, 07:01 am
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duster View Post
Hi y'all!

I'm looking to buy new tires and I'm wondering if anyone have some experience and input about the Pirelli's P4 Four Season.

This model seems to be great and well reviewed. The treadwear value is great and even if it's not really accurate, it's way better than a lot of other models.

Even if this tire is a "4 seasons", I don't care about its winter quality since I always use a separate set of dedicated winter tires.

I'm not looking for a summer tire though 'cause those tires are more on the performance side and they usually wear out quickly.

So, the Pirelli's seem to be great and not that expensive.

Anyone...??
There are many online stores selling tires, but I have bought tires earlier from this very professional online store and was completely satisfied with the service. Please try out: www.clicktire.com , they are trained and qualified besides providing you with the customer service and satisfaction to fit your budget and needs.
Old 23 Mar 2009, 02:58 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by aucamandelsin View Post
There are many online stores selling tires, but I have bought tires earlier from this very professional online store and was completely satisfied with the service. Please try out: www.clicktire.com , they are trained and qualified besides providing you with the customer service and satisfaction to fit your budget and needs.

Smells like to me, but since the originator of the thread was asking about tires and your link does go to a tire dealer, I'll let it stay.
Old 23 Mar 2009, 03:11 pm
Cool Cruiser

...but since my original post is almost 1 year old, I guess you can delete this SPAM attempt.
Old 23 Mar 2009, 03:16 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Ooooops. Didn't see that. We have a lot of that going on nowadays. Someone picking up on old threads. I guess it can't hurt to leave it, maybe someone else is looking for tires. I'll just keep an eye on the poster to see what else comes up.