Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Tech & Performance Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Header ???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jun 2008, 11:32 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Header ???

Does anyone make a header for the 2.4? I have'nt found anything online and thought for sure someone would make one????

Just wondering.
K&N Drop in.
InDash Pioneer DVD Stereo

Our Photography
Old 10 Jun 2008, 02:44 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Header ???

Sure they do.....

Chrysler PT Cruiser Headers | Free Shipping | 2001 - 2003, Kool Vue

JBA Headers - JBA Exhaust - JBA Chevrolet - Free Shipping!

PT Cruiser Headers Subcategory

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 10 Jun 2008, 03:27 pm
Cool Cruiser

The Hedman headers are discontinued. The APC header is discontinued. Crewzin your one link brings up heated mirrors?

If you search on Ebay you can also find OBX headers for the PT. I have no idea as to the quality of that header though.

Ben
2001 Red PT Cruiser Limited, 16" OEM alloys, Airaid CAI, Screamin' Demon coil and Livewires, some shiny stuff inside, Alpine deck, Alpine four channel amp, Alpine PLT5 sub, Hertz speakers in 4 corners, Keystone ram air hood, 6000k 55w HID high beams, 6000k 35w HID fog lights, new stone chips every day to add character.

2007 Suzuki King Quad 700 4x4 for when the road gets bumpy.

Old 10 Jun 2008, 03:38 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

The heated mirrors makes the PT go faster too.

Actually, you have to fill out some of the questions on that Auto Parts Warehouse site to get to the performance parts.

Sorry, didn't know the APC and Hedman headers were discontinued. They're still being advertised when you do a web search.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 10 Jun 2008, 05:13 pm
Fresh Cruiser

I already have heated mirrors and high speed window washer solvent for some extra pony's!

Seriously that's the wall I've been hitting ...discontinued!!! I thought for sure headman would be making one with the Neon and PT crowd being aftermarket junkies.

MMMM....link to the guy on ebay? I didn't see it last night but I was bug eyed after 2 hours on there....No high speed net out in these bounies doesn't help.

Thanks.
K&N Drop in.
InDash Pioneer DVD Stereo

Our Photography
Old 10 Jun 2008, 06:12 pm
Cool Cruiser

Here you are: OBX Header It's listed as $125, just a touch less than the JBA!

Crewzin, if you look at the item description on the on Revel's website they say discontinued. I don't know why they would bother listing them if they are discontinued... I ordered a 4-2-1 header from Autotrucktoys last year. They listed them on their site as in stock. They charged my card, the other stuff in the order showed up, but the header never did. I finally got a call from them saying it was discontinued and they gave me a refund. Then they took it off their site. I think those two sites are affiliated although I'm not sure. The way both of those places list stuff puzzles me.

I know there is a guy on the forum here that has the OBX header, I just can't remember who. He has a high flow cat too, I remember seeing it in his sig. Deathstar is doing a nice N/A build up if you haven't come across it. You can find it in the tech part of the forum.

Ben

Edit: PTmodrod is the guy with the OBX header. Here is a link to Deathstar's thread. I forgot I was typing in the tech section... Chances are you have seen that thread!
2001 Red PT Cruiser Limited, 16" OEM alloys, Airaid CAI, Screamin' Demon coil and Livewires, some shiny stuff inside, Alpine deck, Alpine four channel amp, Alpine PLT5 sub, Hertz speakers in 4 corners, Keystone ram air hood, 6000k 55w HID high beams, 6000k 35w HID fog lights, new stone chips every day to add character.

2007 Suzuki King Quad 700 4x4 for when the road gets bumpy.

Last edited by cleverklutz; 10 Jun 2008 at 06:18 pm.