PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Tech & Performance Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Whole dash dead, gauges & interior light HELP !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2010, 01:16 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Whole dash dead, gauges & interior light HELP !

Hi Guys,
I had to jump start my Diesel PT Cruiser as the weather over here in the UK has been ugly to say the least.

Initially my dash lights etc worked but when I started it an hour ago everything on the dash was out, the engine lights, all the gauges and the mileometer etc even though the engine turned over and started. I ran it for about 20mins turning the engine on and off but the gauges, mileage counter and engine lights did not come on, and are still off. The interior lights coming off of the rear view mirror work but not the central light that comes on when the doors are opened. I have checked all the fuses in the internal fuse box, can anyone give me an idea what has happened please, and how i can resolve it

Regards

Chris

Last edited by c13ckb; 17 Jan 2010 at 01:19 pm.