Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Tech & Performance Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Just replaced the battery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jul 2010, 11:43 am
Cool Cruiser

Default Just replaced the battery

I was heading out this morning and stopped at the local store for the morning coffee. Came out turned the key, engine started to turn over for a second then nothing!! I had no interior lights, zero power the door chime wasn't even working. Tried to jump it off with the wifes car but it wouldn't do nada. I pulled the battery, hoping that it wasn't something more serious and headed to autozone. They put it on the meter and sure enough, it was fried. The guy at autozone said, he see's alot of chrysler battries just dump all at once, I had no warning at all, just glad I was close to home.