Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Tech & Performance Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
FIXED: No power to power sockets, front or rear

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jan 2011, 12:48 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default FIXED: No power to power sockets, front or rear

'04 PTCruiser had no power from power sockets. Unable to find a fuse to replace. Had it fixed, and was told the problem is UNDER the fusebox.

Am not 100% certain of what to find there (another fuse?), but if you've had the problem (for years, as I did), this can help your frustration level.
Old 11 Jan 2011, 12:55 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: FIXED: No power to power sockets, front or rear

Not sure what they fixed but there IS a fuse that is directly for the Power Outlets. It's the #19 20amp fuse in the PDC (Power Distribution Center) in the engine compartment. That's probably what they replaced. Hope they didn't charge a lot.

In your posts, you asked about the front end bushings and the rear seat but never said anything about the Power Outlets.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.

Last edited by CREWZIN; 11 Jan 2011 at 12:58 pm.
Old 11 Jan 2011, 11:12 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: FIXED: No power to power sockets, front or rear

This was my first contact with the PTCruiser forum, and I'd thought I'd share my experience with the power socket, for whatever value it may have.

Am still looking for help with the dismantling of the rear seat issue. I'll give it a day before I take a whack at it myself.