Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Tech & Performance Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
PT Cruiser 2005 floor wet passenger and rear passenger help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jun 2011, 09:25 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default PT Cruiser 2005 floor wet passenger and rear passenger help

my PT Cruiser 2005 has the floor wet passenger rear passenger side, it look like it comes from the AC, how can I do to fix it,Help
Old 13 Jun 2011, 04:45 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: PT Cruiser 2005 floor wet passenger and rear passenger help

Unless you know a lot about cars, your going to need professional help. It sound like a major leak in the evaporator which is inside the dash.
MY technical suggestions are given in GOOD FAITH without total guarantee, if in doubt go to a garage.
Cruiser Of The Month (COTM) May, 2015.
Visit My Home Page www.CREWZIN.com
I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.
Old 13 Jun 2011, 06:13 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Do you have a sun roof? Maybe one of the drains are plugged!!!

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 13 Jun 2011, 06:47 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Woops. Hooligan is right. I read into your message that it was coolant that was on the floor. If it's not, look at what was suggested or maybe the rubber gasket around the doors is torn and letting water in.
MY technical suggestions are given in GOOD FAITH without total guarantee, if in doubt go to a garage.
Cruiser Of The Month (COTM) May, 2015.
Visit My Home Page www.CREWZIN.com
I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.
Old 13 Jun 2011, 08:08 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN View Post
Woops. Hooligan is right. I read into your message that it was coolant that was on the floor. If it's not, look at what was suggested or maybe the rubber gasket around the doors is torn and letting water in.
Welcome home, Crewzin!!!

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 24 Jun 2011, 02:58 pm
Fresh Cruiser

But air conditioner is working really nice
Old 28 Jun 2011, 12:25 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Does it get wet on the ground on passenger's side when you have A/C on? It should. Maybe that drain is blocked and the condensation that should drip outside is overfloeing into the car - does it have any odor - like anti-freeze?

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles