Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Tech & Performance Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
A wobble here and there

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Aug 2011, 09:58 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default A wobble here and there

Good morning everyone. I have been searching the topics here and can't seem to find my issue, and its a strange one. I own a 06 PT limited non turbo with 85,000and it has been a great car. About a month ago, I started to notice a "wobble" when I started to back out of my driveway and when the car is moving under 40 mph. If you let off the gas, it still does it. I thought it may be a flat spot on one of the front tires causing the "flop" feeling, but I cant seem to find one. I am wondering if it is something more or just a warped caliper or something small. It only does this at low speeds with the gas on or off. Going over 40 it seems to stop or I am just going fast enough not to feel it again. The steering wheel aslo moves slightly back and forth when going under 20 mph or so, so you can see it "wobbling" lol. Any help would be greatly apprecitated.
Old 26 Aug 2011, 07:05 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: A wobble here and there

Your going to have to get the car up on a rack and inspect the front suspension for anything loose or broken and while it's up in the air, have the front tires looked at and balanced.