want to try again in ENGLISH
Old 02 Sep 2011, 10:02 am
Veteran Cruiser

Default Re: help please

English ist sie fremdsprache
Old 02 Sep 2011, 10:08 am
Obsessed Cruiser

I don't know if this has ANYTHING to do with what he's trying to say but the A/C does cut out when the accelerator is pushed to the floor. The computer recognizes that your looking for all the power the car has and turns the A/C off for that extra 5hp. Comes right back on as soon as the gas pedal comes back to normal driving. Just maybe that's what he was trying to ask looking at the few words in his post.
Old 02 Sep 2011, 10:39 am
Dedicated Cruiser

So we can understand you, why don't you ask this question in Spanish so we can translate it ?

Para poder entenderte, por que no haces esta pregunta en espaņol asi la traducimos nosotros?
Old 02 Sep 2011, 10:57 am
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to javolier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN View Post
I don't know if this has ANYTHING to do with what he's trying to say but the A/C does cut out when the accelerator is pushed to the floor. The computer recognizes that your looking for all the power the car has and turns the A/C off for that extra 5hp. Comes right back on as soon as the gas pedal comes back to normal driving. Just maybe that's what he was trying to ask looking at the few words in his post.

when I put a/C in my car, a little is accelerated, I feels as if it was forced. is something bad?
Old 02 Sep 2011, 11:05 am
Fresh Cruiser

when I put a/C in my car, a little is accelerated, I feels as if it was forced. is something bad?

En espaņol
cuando prendo el aire acondicionado en mi auto, se acelera algo de mas, siento como si se estuviera forzando, esto es algo malo?

espero me entiendan, escrivo ingles muy poco, y si uso traductor, me es mas dificil esplicar

ustedes disculparan
Old 02 Sep 2011, 11:22 am
Dedicated Cruiser

It's normal for the idle to go up and to feel like you loose engine "power" when you put the AC. Is the radiator fan working ok? ( low speed with the engine running and high speed after you turn the AC on)

Es normal que las revoluciones del motor suban cuando usas el aire acondicionado y se sienta que el motor pierda fuerza. Esta andando el ventidalor del radiador en las dos velocidades? (Tiene que funcionar la velicidad baja cuando el auto esta caliente normalmenete y la alta cuando prendes el aire acondicionado)
Old 02 Sep 2011, 12:03 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtrmDC2 View Post
It's normal for the idle to go up and to feel like you loose engine "power" when you put the AC. Is the radiator fan working ok? ( low speed with the engine running and high speed after you turn the AC on)

Es normal que las revoluciones del motor suban cuando usas el aire acondicionado y se sienta que el motor pierda fuerza. Esta andando el ventidalor del radiador en las dos velocidades? (Tiene que funcionar la velicidad baja cuando el auto esta caliente normalmenete y la alta cuando prendes el aire acondicionado)

ok, aque te refieres con velocidad baja y velocidad alta?. y si prende de inmediato el ventilador del radiador tambien le di una limpieza ala mariposa de admicion la valvula iac, tambien a la valvula EGR. El filto del aire nuevo.
pero solo me quedo esa duda.
Old 02 Sep 2011, 12:23 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Hace esto: encende el auto sin el aire acondicionado y dejalo calentar normalmente. Ahi el ventilador tendria que andar a velocidad baja....despues (sin parar el motor) enciende el aire acondicionado, entonces ahi el fan tendria que andar mas rapido ( velocidad alta )
Si no es asi, el fan esta malo.

Just do this: turn the car on, let it warm up with the AC off. The fan should be on the low speed now...then turn the AC on and the fan should go to the high speed. If it doesn't the fan is bad.

Last edited by XtrmDC2; 02 Sep 2011 at 02:25 pm. Reason: translation