Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Tech & Performance Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Gas tank / Evaporative canister electric harness

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2011, 01:10 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Post Fuel or Gas tank / Evaporative canister electric harness

I need an electric harness diagram for the Fuel or Gas tank and/or the evaporative canister that is next to the fuel/gas tank).

There is a harness that comes from the fuse box behind the battery and goes under the car all the way to the passenger rear wheel and goes under the evaporative canister where it splits in 2. One side goes to the NVLD (Natural Vacumm Leak Detector Valve) but I am not able to see where the second end goes.

If anyone knows where does it end or has the part number for this harness, please let me know.

Last edited by myanez; 03 Oct 2011 at 10:45 am. Reason: re-wording for easy search
Old 07 May 2012, 08:57 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Re: Gas tank / Evaporative canister electric harness

I know this has been posted a year ago but just a heads up to the poster and hope this one would help. this is from my previous PT but you could find a bit of details looking at the technical service bulletin. I've been struggling with the same thing in the past but because of a bit technical knowledge, i got the car fixed.

Fuel tank