Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Tech & Performance Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Im about to go insane.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Sep 2011, 01:56 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Im about to go insane.

I just cannot figure this out. When my check engine light comes on, it shows the codes p0480 p0443, But when this light comes on, the speedometer quits working, I can only get exactly 5lbs of boost, the car sputters when driving down the highway but barely noticeable, and if you shut the car off it wont start again and the fan kicks on, either you have to let the car sit for at least 20mins or pull the batt cables to reset the computer. This is driving my wife and I crazy. Its a turbo with autostick. I appreciate any help thanks.

2003 Dream Cruiser #0794, MSD wires, MSD Box, Borla exhaust, K&N coldair intake, Rear fiberglass rollpan, Xenon side skirts, Rear window cover. Pinstriping on tailgate and hood.
Custom teardrop tailights, drilled/slotted rotors. Custom interior, boost gauge and wideband in A-pillar, lowered on Ebach adjustable coilovers, sway bars, and bushings. Diablosport Intune with modified 93 tune. AGP aftermarket wastegate. Fresh rebuilt engine with forged wiesco pistons bored. 020"over.
Old 11 Sep 2011, 06:55 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: Im about to go insane.

Before a lot of people start trouble shooting the car into many directions I suggest for you to get a Chrysler tech and check your computer! A dignose from Chrysler will save ya a lot of money!
Old 11 Sep 2011, 10:57 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Re: Im about to go insane.

yea I was going to but its sunday.

2003 Dream Cruiser #0794, MSD wires, MSD Box, Borla exhaust, K&N coldair intake, Rear fiberglass rollpan, Xenon side skirts, Rear window cover. Pinstriping on tailgate and hood.
Custom teardrop tailights, drilled/slotted rotors. Custom interior, boost gauge and wideband in A-pillar, lowered on Ebach adjustable coilovers, sway bars, and bushings. Diablosport Intune with modified 93 tune. AGP aftermarket wastegate. Fresh rebuilt engine with forged wiesco pistons bored. 020"over.