Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Tech & Performance Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
S/C Owners-The Results are in on Nology wires and

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jul 2002, 01:25 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default S/C Owners-The Results are in on Nology wires and

Ok I have installed the Nology Hot wires and Power cores for my PT and have put it through the whole gamete of conditions and let me tell you what, this stuff works.
When we put the super chargers in we change the resitance of the spark on the plugs do to the boost, so you need to increase the spark to handle the blower and the compression it creates. As far as the fuel pressure the Whipple fuel management works great my pressure stays constant at 59 psi and never goes below that even while under hard boost.
What you will Notice with Nology Ignition

First: You will notice that there is no more low rpm hesitation or spark knock.

Second: You will notice a better power curve or what I like to refer to as more GRUNT.

Third: And most important is so far the check engine light is still off.

These wires and cores are easy to install and took about 2 1/2 hr total,there is some wiring that you will have to do on the cores but if I can do it anyone can and I'm not a mechanic but have somewhat of a mechanical back ground.

There are alot of mods that we all buy and that don't work but this one works and I am the biggest sceptic there is. And no I was not paid for this post I paid $265.00 and some change ,I think we need to let all know when there is something out there that works and cost less than the some of the other stuff.

Now for the best part Nology will give you 10% off your purchase for being a member of the PT Owners Club,,Whaa Whoo,, Heres how you can contact them for more info.Toll-free: 1-800-NOLOGY1 (665-6491) or in San Marcos: 760-591-0888 or go to their webb site below and tell them Bill Johnson sent you