Advertisements
Body panel compatability - cross reference

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Busted_PT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jul 2013, 10:52 am
Young Cruiser

Default Body panel compatability - cross reference

Does anyone know or have a cross reference for the body panels between the different years and models? There are not a large amount of differences between the different years, but I know the devil is in the small details! Like bolt and hinge alignments etc.

I have a unpullable dent in the rear passenger door of my 03 and there is a 05 at the auto wreckers in the same color, question is will it be a direct replacement?
Old 26 Jul 2013, 11:40 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Body panel compatability - cross reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
Does anyone know or have a cross reference for the body panels between the different years and models? There are not a large amount of differences between the different years, but I know the devil is in the small details! Like bolt and hinge alignments etc.

I have a unpullable dent in the rear passenger door of my 03 and there is a 05 at the auto wreckers in the same color, question is will it be a direct replacement?
01 through to 10 will fit on the metal panels. The bumpers will if you change the lights and grill on the 06 and up. You may need to change the wiring harness if the plug is different. Pull the post cover inside and unplug the harness so you don't have to cut and splice the wires. you then can also take the hinges. There are no unpullable dents.

epis likes this.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 26 Jul 2013, 12:23 pm
Young Cruiser

There was a lot of hurt in that quarter panel!

Was that not more of a hammer-type job than pulling? Creases and craters never seem to respond well to pulling only. Great end result.

Good to know on the 01-10 panel parts!
Old 26 Jul 2013, 04:18 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

I don't like to pull anything if it requires me drilling holes. That's my project car in the projects section. Glad you have the answers you were needing.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com

Tags
body parts