Advertisements
Gauges..Gauges. GAUGES?

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rob342

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 May 2014, 02:56 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Unhappy Gauges..Gauges. GAUGES?

So hello the Cruisers this is my first thread on here i just recently bought a 2003 Black GT Cruiser. I love it. I have small things to adjust on it and fix here and there and of course reg maintenance. But this forum is for gauges. I have been having problems with my trigauge A pillar gauges. I have at top aem Digital Wideband O2 AFR UEGO Gauge then middle Mopar oil pressure gauge 0-100psi thrn bottom is mopar boost gauge -30 vacuum to +20 psi. The top 2 are electrical style and the boost is mechanical. So whats my problem gauges all were working perfectly fine oil press was around 45 to 60 and boost was and is still running smoothly. I top at 18lbs at WOT and hold at almost -18 vacuum not sure that is normal but its how it runs constantly. So if anyone has suggestions on that which btw the car is pretty stock as far as i can tell its got an hks blow off valve and i swap better the air box and aem 8 inch filter havent decided which i will keep yet i saw air box mods are great but still not sure without tuning the ecu. But one night i was driving and all of a sudden the AFR and Oil Press go out the afr no lights no readout nothing. Failed. The oil pressure still lights up with cluster at night but doesnt move the needle or read out anything. Im confused. I found out today they all had shared the same power and same ground no inline fuses just all tied together the ground was frame around steering column aand the power to a wire in the steering column assuming the ilumnination for cluster and ignition. Not exactly sure the color code. This is my first chrysler. So lets all work together and help me out guys that would be great! I have a ocd thing where if one thing doesnt work i feel like its all gonna fall apart. Also computer throwing p1188 code i think. The vehicle is actually seeming to run better and the turbo more under control with the code being thrown than before.

Soo sorry for long post to this but i really am stumped guys.
Old 27 May 2014, 03:05 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Gauges..Gauges. GAUGES?

PM nitro he knows this stuff.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 27 May 2014, 03:14 pm
Fresh Cruiser

I know this is a huge newbie question but whats his full user name and do i do that by clicking my name in the upper right corner?
Old 27 May 2014, 03:20 pm
Fresh Cruiser

And where you have your pics of the 3 pts and links how do i put stuff there where do i find that signature area to edit it?
Old 27 May 2014, 03:34 pm
Veteran Cruiser

to pm nitro click here: http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...=newpm&u=35802
Busted_PT likes this.

Last edited by rob342; 27 May 2014 at 03:41 pm.
Old 27 May 2014, 08:11 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser47 View Post
And where you have your pics of the 3 pts and links how do i put stuff there where do i find that signature area to edit it?
On top left of this page, click "User CP", then "edit signature".

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 27 May 2014, 09:25 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Appreciate all you guys so far thanks for sig edit to i actually figured it out a couple hours ago
Stock internals not quite sure thou just bought it
Trigauge a pillar afr,oil press,boost.
Hurst short throw
Fully loaded rides pretty well love it :-)

Tags
air, boost, fuel, gauge, oil