Advertisements
High Pressure Power Steering Hose? In UK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Aug 2014, 01:37 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Question High Pressure Power Steering Hose? In UK

Hello all,

Yet another issue with my partners '03 PT

Just got over the fix for replacing her Lower Control Arm and noticed a pretty nasty steering fluid leak.

As I couldn't find where it was coming from I took it to my local garage and they have said its the High Pressure Power Steering Hose which is leaking.

Now...they also mentioned that there was a recall on this hose some time ago, however we do not have a Chrysler dealership anywhere near us.

So, my question is....where do I get one of these hoses from in the UK and is there any guides/how to's that will help me replace one?

Thanks!
Old 20 Aug 2014, 03:38 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: High Pressure Power Steering Hose? In UK

The recall was for the routing of the hose to avoid abrasion...
Try RockAuto.com and see if they'll ship to U.K.

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 20 Aug 2014, 03:49 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Thanks for the advice. I've checked the site and even though they do ship to the UK they do not list the pressure hose so guessing they do not have the item it stock
Old 20 Aug 2014, 05:51 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimUK View Post
Thanks for the advice. I've checked the site and even though they do ship to the UK they do not list the pressure hose so guessing they do not have the item it stock
They even have a UK site.
RockAuto Parts Catalog
Contact them:
service@rockauto.com
44 (0)2071 833854

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 22 Aug 2014, 11:07 am
Fresh Cruiser

Thanks for the reply.

I have spoken to them and unfortunately they do not hold any stock of the steering hose and cannot get anything they do not have on the system already

Tags
steering hose