Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Tech & Performance Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Fuel line leak

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2015, 02:44 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Fuel line leak

Recently I noticed a Fuel line leak in my 2005 PT 2.4L, the leak was coming from the clip connector adjacent to the Accumulator at the firewall, I replaced that entire part of the fuel line from accumulator to the fuel injection rail but its still leaking, Ive doubled checked the connection and it seams solid, but its dripping from the connection even with the new part, what could I be doing wrong or going wrong??

Thanks

Phillip
Old 22 Nov 2015, 10:07 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: Fuel line leak

I have the same issue. Concerned about a fire from the dripping fuel. I have registered on the NHTSB and encourage you to do the same to log the issue and complaint. I do not see an easy fix, but am looking for suggestions. I think this needs a recall.