Advertisements
ST Suspension Rebate Month: Coilovers/Sway Bar Sets

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NitroPT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2016, 11:57 am
Regular Cruiser

Default ST Suspension Rebate Month: Coilovers/Sway Bar Sets

I figured I would just let people on the forums know about the deal they have going on. I've been planning to replace my shocks/struts with coilovers and get some thicker sway bars for a while now and ST Suspension has a rebate going on this month with their stuff.

Note: the rebate form does say it has to be through an authorized dealer
http://www.stsuspensions.com/rebate

Front/Rear Sway Bar Set: $302.60 @ Jegs, $75 mail-in rebate through ST (I bought mine somewhere else but Jegs is probably more trustworthy)
Coilovers: Still shopping for the lowest price but $100 rebate

Theoretically the coilovers should be $100 off but for some reason ST no longer lists the part # on their website, 90272. I do however have a spreadsheet downloaded from the company in charge of the rebates for them (AutoRebateCo) clearly showing the PT GT 90272 coilovers as $100 off so I'm going to contact ST and make sure I can get a rebate with those since they have since removed any link to the spreadsheet I have downloaded, got em .

I ordered my sway bar set through AutoAnything which could be a horrible idea since the reviews of that place say its garbage BUT they have a 20% discount code going on right now plus a $75 rebate at an original price of ~$330 drops it down to below $200 in the end (free shipping also). I, however, took enough screenshots/buyer protection precautions to the point where if they try to screw me around I could probably sue them. << Extra precautions, I mean just read the reviews of the place, but I couldn't pass up that price....

Hope this info helps some people get some killer deals!

Last edited by FlyinPurplePeopleEater; 09 Apr 2016 at 12:02 pm.
Old 09 Apr 2016, 12:04 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: ST Suspension Rebate Month: Coilovers/Sway Bar Sets

Really a nice find on the pricing.

Dalai Lama
"Share you knowledge. It's the best way to achieve immortality."
ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN
Old 09 Apr 2016, 12:28 pm
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroPT View Post
Really a nice find on the pricing.
I thought so too, figured I'd share the info i'd found so others could benefit from it.

If it makes anyone feel any better it turns out I had ordered a set of Tokico Illumina shocks/struts for my SRT-4 like 4 years ago and I didn't have any problems with AutoAnything then, best price around, shipped normal and with no problems. Although I can't promise that will be the case with every order.

AutoAnything claims they are an authorized ST Suspension dealer.
Old 09 Apr 2016, 04:08 pm
Regular Cruiser

So quick update here, hopefully someone will find this info on sway bars and coilovers helpful.

AutoAnything.com has the best price on the sway bar kit (front and rear) at $265.18 (20% discount, code MARK20 good till 4/9) plus free shipping and as an authorized retailer you get to use ST Suspension's mail in rebate for $75 back.

Allshocks.com is also an authorized retailer that sells both the sway bar kit for $302.60 and the coilovers for $892.49. Couldn't find any discount codes for them but they are an authorized retailer of KW who owns and manufactures ST. Again for some reason the coilovers for the PT aren't listed on the qualifying product list on ST's website but I have a spreadsheet that seems to have been taken down that clearly states our part # qualifies for the $100 back. I will contact ST on Monday to see what the deal is with that.

I believe the rear sway bars only came equipped on the 01 and 02 PT Cruisers but if you are like me and go to a junkyard and gank a rear one off a car for $18 so you can have the bolts and stuff you can bolt a rear sway bar on any year (I believe or at least an 04, the year I have). I'm not sure if the kit comes with new end links or whatever they are called for the rear but really the bolts were what I was worried about.

Looks like I'll have to tap out the two holes on the top for the rear sway bar because they are pretty corroded but I'm going to do that today. I've had the rear sway bar for a few weeks just haven't got around to bolting it up. I'll post some pictures up on my motor build thread for anyone who's interested.

Hope to see some other forum members put this good deal to use! I think its pretty damn good, save a ton of money on suspension parts and finally get the car to not go on 2 to 3 wheels around corners at the track.