PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements
       

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Tech & Performance Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Anyone Need Eibach Prokit Springs?

 
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 29 Jul 2016, 01:53 pm
Fresh Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 6
Default Anyone Need Eibach Prokit Springs?

Hey guys I don't actually own a pt cruiser, but I kinda got screwed on craigslist by buying a set of supposed eibach prokit springs for an 05-09 mustang. Well, after confirming with eibach the part numbers and box numbers, it turns out I have pt cruiser Springs. Obviously I have no use for these and would like to get rid of them. I figured posting up here would be the best place to get some attention and possible buyers. Seeing as there are no classifieds and no one knows me, I'll be listing the springs on ebay and dropping a link here. Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules, just trying to get myself outta this hole. Thanks! PM or reply if interested
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 29 Jul 2016, 01:56 pm
Busted_PT's Avatar
Obsessed Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Beckley, W.V.
Posts: 13,883
Default Re: Anyone Need Eibach Prokit Springs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmith0867 View Post
Hey guys I don't actually own a pt cruiser, but I kinda got screwed on craigslist by buying a set of supposed eibach prokit springs for an 05-09 mustang. Well, after confirming with eibach the part numbers and box numbers, it turns out I have pt cruiser Springs. Obviously I have no use for these and would like to get rid of them. I figured posting up here would be the best place to get some attention and possible buyers. Seeing as there are no classifieds and no one knows me, I'll be listing the springs on ebay and dropping a link here. Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules, just trying to get myself outta this hole. Thanks! PM or reply if interested
we do have a fir sale section here on the forum.
__________________

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 29 Jul 2016, 01:59 pm
Fresh Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 6
Default Re: Anyone Need Eibach Prokit Springs?

Oh. Well I will copy and paste this over there too. I didn't see it when I was looking
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 29 Jul 2016, 02:22 pm
Fresh Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 6
Default Re: Anyone Need Eibach Prokit Springs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted_PT View Post
we do have a fir sale section here on the forum.
Maybe you want to buy? Pls buy them. Pls.......
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 29 Jul 2016, 03:43 pm
War_Eagle's Avatar
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Blythe, Ga.
Posts: 287
Default Re: Anyone Need Eibach Prokit Springs?

How much are you looking to Get? When are you putting them on Ebay? Link? Thanks
__________________
2005 Silver GT, auto, black leather, HID Headlights, ST Front sway bar, 215 45/17 tires, dark tinted front windows, stock running gear, sickspeed black pearl shift knob.
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 29 Jul 2016, 04:46 pm
VsandFords's Avatar
Senior Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gladewater, Texas
Posts: 1,898
Default Re: Anyone Need Eibach Prokit Springs?

He has it posted in the for sale section. I believe he is asking $200.
__________________
Life is just a bowl of jello, full of fruits and nuts.

2001 LE, auto, billet grille, tall shifter, polished aluminum spare, K&N filter and Hedman hedder. Why a header? Because it makes me happy!


  #7 (permalink)  
Old 29 Jul 2016, 04:49 pm
Fresh Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 6
Default Re: Anyone Need Eibach Prokit Springs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by War_Eagle View Post
How much are you looking to Get? When are you putting them on Ebay? Link? Thanks
https://www.ebay.com/itm/112076231439

Listed for 200, accepting offers as they don't have a big market, but at the same time brand new to my knowledge.
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 30 Jul 2016, 09:12 am
Fresh Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 6
Default Re: Anyone Need Eibach Prokit Springs?

SOLD, no longer for sale
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
great deal/must sell Eibach prokit lowering springs vegastyme24 Classifieds: For Sale/Trade 1 30 Mar 2011 08:50 pm
EIBACH SPRINGS WOODY Tech & Performance Forum 3 18 Feb 2011 01:23 am
Eibach Springs Kirby Turbo Wheels/Suspension/Handling 3 22 Apr 2005 05:48 pm
Eibach ProKit Lowering Springs***SOLD*** purplept Classifieds: For Sale/Trade 5 01 Jul 2004 11:38 pm
BTG vs Eibach Springs PtDaddy Wheels, Tires, Suspension 16 11 Jan 2004 03:19 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 pm.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
vB.Sponsors