Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Tech & Performance Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Save the Hooters Car Show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jul 2004, 12:28 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Save the Hooters Car Show

Here are the pictures of the Car Show in Slidell,LA for the benifit of the Louisania Breast Cancer Taskforce. There were about 350 cars there. G.I.Jane is the black/bright silver with the attitude. My wife and I had never participated in a car show before so she said she would go for a hour. She stayed all day, talked the entire day to at least 100 people see had never seen before, had a ball. After she was called up to recieve her award {trophy}she asked me where the application to the show in Covington, LA was.I may have a problem here.
http://www.fototime.com/{5A15CAD9-82E1-4FEE-9ADF-D0BF464EA69A}/picture.JPG
Old 20 Jul 2004, 09:03 am
Senior Cruiser

This link will work
http://www.fototime.com/5A15CAD9-82E...9A/picture.JPG

Notice the difference jackatg450? Now if I clicked "PIC" just above this box and pasted the link in the middle your picture would show up. Its alittle on the large size and I don't have time right now or I would have shrunk it. Maybe someone else with time will come along.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 09:27 am
Cool Cruiser

[:I]All I see is an orange hot rod engine compartment (the engine is nice though).[:I]
Old 20 Jul 2004, 09:23 pm
Fresh Cruiser

That picture looks like a '32 Ford hot rod, definitely not a PTC.

It appears we need your email address to view any photos you posted on that site, I clicked "guest login" and it came up with a window that says in part "Enter the e-mail address for the person whose pictures you want to see".

PS- congrats on the trophy!!
Old 21 Jul 2004, 08:19 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by PTRON

[:I]All I see is an orange hot rod engine compartment (the engine is nice though).[:I]
I don't - I get "Picture not found" ??[:I]

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles