PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Just wanted to say...

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Sep 2012, 10:32 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Just wanted to say...

That computer I had.. well it just fetched me a 2002 second generation Laurel acoustic guitar, brand new never played ( was a gift to the owner and he didnt know how to play as well as no interest in it ) #41 out of #30-#78, Value of $1875... I believe this guitar was a little more as it is the Ebony finnish ( special ordered ) so the computer was worth maybe 300? and the proof is in the website. BooYa !

Everett Guitars - Hand Made Acoustic Guitars - Pricing History

I would attach a pic but it wont let me?
Finally uploaded today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guitar.jpg (79.3 KB, 10 views)
XtrmDC2 likes this.

Last edited by sonocativo; 12 Sep 2012 at 11:55 am.
Old 11 Sep 2012, 10:37 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: Just wanted to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonocativo View Post
That computer I had.. well it just fetched me a 2002 second generation Laurel acoustic guitar, brand new never played ( was a gift to the owner and he didnt know how to play as well as no interest in it ) #41 out of #30-#78, Value of $1875... I believe this guitar was a little more as it is the Ebony finnish ( special ordered ) so the computer was worth maybe 300? and the proof is in the website. BooYa !

Everett Guitars - Hand Made Acoustic Guitars - Pricing History

I would attach a pic but it wont let me?
That is most certainly a beautiful guitar. Looks like you made out well!
Old 13 Sep 2012, 08:09 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluminator View Post
That is most certainly a beautiful guitar. Looks like you made out well!
Thanks... Funny no one else has commented yet, but they were quick to jump the gun before. Ive tuned it and been playing it the last few days and it plays really nice, sounds great and holding its tune so no issues. Im debating keeping it...might see whats out there....
Old 13 Sep 2012, 10:05 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Thanks... Funny no one else has commented yet, but they were quick to jump the gun before. Ive tuned it and been playing it the last few days and it plays really nice, sounds great and holding its tune so no issues. Im debating keeping it...might see whats out there....
Glad to see you got a deal you wanted. Sometimes you get lucky. Just thought I'd let you know why you've not seen many comments from those that "jumped the gun". This is the testing forum. I doubt many members monitor this forum for discussion topics.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical Minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a Turd by the clean end". (R.J. Wiedemann Lt.Col. USMC Ret)
Old 13 Sep 2012, 11:22 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badglas View Post
Glad to see you got a deal you wanted. Sometimes you get lucky. Just thought I'd let you know why you've not seen many comments from those that "jumped the gun". This is the testing forum. I doubt many members monitor this forum for discussion topics.
NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 14 Sep 2012, 07:57 am
Senior Cruiser

And what did you want us to say? You found somebody who would trade you for something. Means nothing. The fact is that what you were asking for it was way, way more then what it was worth. When doing a trade there is always the chance that you may end up with something that is worth more then what you have. That is why people barter and do trades.
Old 14 Sep 2012, 08:18 am
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Dockrey View Post
And what did you want us to say? You found somebody who would trade you for something. Means nothing. The fact is that what you were asking for it was way, way more then what it was worth. When doing a trade there is always the chance that you may end up with something that is worth more then what you have. That is why people barter and do trades.
And thats exactly why I stated open to all reasonable offers as well, I didnt have a set price, I just stated what I paid for it and when to give a general idea...let the others do the math. Anyways this trade is very nice, something I can keep or something I can turn around and sell/trade again. Havent decided yet, but It is something that I can easily sell ( unlike electronics ) and should hold a fair value since it is semi rare. As they say one mans trash is another mans treasure.

I decided to post here since I didnt want to clutter the forum, and respect to the members as well.
Old 15 Sep 2012, 12:30 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to Pipeous

computer for a guitar is always a good trade in my books, even if you lost money..
The Mean Tangerine: Pteazer Smoothie front fascia, Roadster grill, and Retro real roll pan, dual exhaust, 17" Momo wheels, Eibach lowering kit, 2005 intake, bov, 5 speed manual tranny, painted door pillars, altezza tail lights, hurst short shift kit, hard pipes, halo fog lights and stage 1 computer and injectors
Old 15 Sep 2012, 11:38 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipeous View Post
computer for a guitar is always a good trade in my books, even if you lost money..
Yup, for every one positive we have a double negative. Too many Chiefs and not enough Warriors, and the list goes on.

So now I traded the guitar for a toilet so I can hear it every time I flush.
Old 16 Sep 2012, 07:29 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Yup, for every one positive we have a double negative. Too many Chiefs and not enough Warriors, and the list goes on.

So now I traded the guitar for a toilet so I can hear it every time I flush.
Sounds like another good trade!