Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Other Forums > Testing

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Trying to post pics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jul 2004, 08:52 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Trying to post pics

I just opened up an account on cardomain, and I'm trying to post some pics. However, I cant seem to do so. Is it really that hard? I've checked the FAQ for directions, but when it tells me to click on the enlarged thumbnail, nothing happens and I cant seem to get that freakin' URL! Whatever happened to good ol' cut-n-paste?[xx(]
Old 23 Jul 2004, 09:35 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Ed,

Sorry, no more cut and paste, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy. When you go to Cardiomain and see the picture that you want, right click on the photo. A menu will pop up and at the bottom it says "properties". Click on that and another pop=up will have information about the photo. The URL ADDRESS will be there. It starts with "http" and ends with ".jpg" Save that line by hi-lighting it and hit(Ctrl C) and come back here to the reply forum. Click on the "PIC" button and some brackets with go onto the reply whereever your curser was. Now, put your curser between the brackets ]*[ and then paste your URL inbetween the brackets by hitting "Ctrl V" The picture should now show up when you hit the "New Reply" button. Simple!

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 23 Jul 2004, 09:52 pm
Regular Cruiser

Thanks, Crewzin. You're a lifesaver. I was gettin so frustrated, but as you can see, now I'm all smiles!
Old 24 Jul 2004, 02:36 am
Cool Cruiser

Thanks from me too CREWZIN, I've been trying for months to get one of my pictures off my web site at Cardomain as my signature. Finally someone explained it in such a way that even I got it. Thanks again!
Old 24 Jul 2004, 02:38 am
Cool Cruiser

Just an reminder if you want just a photohost for free. use photobucket.

http://www.photobucket.com (Just an Picture Hosting Site..)
Old 24 Jul 2004, 09:21 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Ed, Red,

Your both entirely welcome. Please don't forget that there are a lot of people out there with dial-up modems. The larger the photo you pick to post, the longer it takes them to bring up the topic they choose to read. So be nice and pick photo's that aren't too big.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 30 Jul 2004, 12:39 pm
Cool Cruiser

CREWZIN - You're the man.

\'03 GT Inferno Red AutoStick - Stage 1 - Air Box Mods & K&N Filter - AMX Intake Down Pipe - Flowmaster 40 Series Exhaust - Magnacor 8.5mm Ignition Wires - Pin Stripping - Chrome Side Spears - Chrome Tail Light Covers - Chrome Fuel Door - E&G Custom Grill - Painted Rear Mud Guards - 3-D Liquid Flames - Chrome/Red Neon Washer Nozzles - Interior Neon
Old 30 Jul 2004, 04:16 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

...Tks! Always try to help, when I can.