PT Cruiser Forum  

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > Turbo Performance

PT Cruiser Forum

Fuel pump

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Aug 2008, 02:21 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Fuel pump

any big turbo guys change out there fuel pump to a 255lph??

if so is it the same as the SRT or is it something different.

Nevin.
03 SRT-4 132k mi ported stocker and lots of other stuff

68 Mustang Coupe project fail!!

PT Less - ex wife took in the divorce 3/2011
05 GT Cruiser H.O. last dyno 245hp/283tq @ 15psi OCT 08
3 in intake, Stage 1 PCM, Stage 2 WGA, ported turbo@21psi, 682cc, 160 deg T-stat, Check valve, Ngk 4306 plugs, 10mm spark plug wires, 3in O2, 3in DP, 3in Y-pipe with E-cutout, 2.5 in catback exhaust, upper/lower hardpipes, HKS SSQ bov, block off plate, Energy Suspention MM inserts, NSRT hawk HPS front/rear pads, NSRT Drilled/slotted rotors, NSRT steel braded front lines, Mopar 26mm Swaybar, NSRT energy suspention swaybar bushing, NSRT energy suspention swaybar endlinks, APC Non-turbo strut bar, Black housing headlights, Tinted rear tail lights, Schroth 4 point harness, Perrin catchcan, 3 pod a-piller, boost guage 30/30, oil pressure gauge, volt gauge
Old 14 Aug 2008, 02:50 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Default Re: Fuel pump

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinsrt View Post
any big turbo guys change out there fuel pump to a 255lph??

if so is it the same as the SRT or is it something different.
I seriously doubt if anyone on here has gone big turbo. I know people here have. PTCrew.com - Learn it or Burn it.

\'04 Graphite PT Automatic
Old 14 Aug 2008, 02:55 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Green View Post
I seriously doubt if anyone on here has gone big turbo. I know people here have. PTCrew.com - Learn it or Burn it.
is there some over there ADMIN wise on here i can talk to.
because ive tried many times to create and account over there and i still cant access it. ive made a few user names in attempt to gain access. with no luck.

and thanks.

Nevin.

3 in intake, Stage 1 PCM, Stage 2 WGA, ported turbo@21psi, 682cc, 160 deg T-stat, Check valve, Ngk 4306 plugs, 10mm spark plug wires, 3in O2, 3in DP, 3in Y-pipe with E-cutout, 2.5 in catback exhaust, upper/lower hardpipes, HKS SSQ bov, block off plate, Energy Suspention MM inserts, NSRT hawk HPS front/rear pads, NSRT Drilled/slotted rotors, NSRT steel braded front lines, Mopar 26mm Swaybar, NSRT energy suspention swaybar bushing, NSRT energy suspention swaybar endlinks, APC Non-turbo strut bar, Black housing headlights, Tinted rear tail lights, Schroth 4 point harness, Perrin catchcan, 3 pod a-piller, boost guage 30/30, oil pressure gauge, volt gauge
Old 14 Aug 2008, 06:11 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinsrt View Post
is there some over there ADMIN wise on here i can talk to.
because ive tried many times to create and account over there and i still cant access it. ive made a few user names in attempt to gain access. with no luck.

and thanks.
well, not me and I really don't know anyone here who could help you.

When you go to the crew homepage click on snitty kitty (Author). Christy is the one who runs the site and is very helpful. Send her an email about the problems you've had and she'll take care of you.

\'04 Graphite PT Automatic
Old 15 Aug 2008, 09:03 am
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Green View Post
well, not me and I really don't know anyone here who could help you.

When you go to the crew homepage click on snitty kitty (Author). Christy is the one who runs the site and is very helpful. Send her an email about the problems you've had and she'll take care of you.
will do thanks!!

Nevin.