Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > Turbo Performance

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Haynes Speed Shop - BEWARE!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Dec 2008, 12:11 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Haynes Speed Shop - BEWARE!

I was informed by Haynes Chrysler Jeep that they are closing, and the Speed Shop website is in the process of shutting down.
I ordered a part thru the Speedshop last week. The order was processed and an email confirmation with an invoice was sent to me. After a week and no delivery, I attempted to send an email (undeliverable) and called (disconnected).So even though the website will currently take an order, it will not be processed.
The parts department @Haynes Chrysler Jeep told me that the credit card would not have been processed, but I'm checking with my credit card co. just to make sure.
It's a sad situation....
Old 09 Dec 2008, 07:57 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Taggert_LOA
Default Re: Haynes Speed Shop - BEWARE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevhead View Post
I was informed by Haynes Chrysler Jeep that they are closing, and the Speed Shop website is in the process of shutting down.
I ordered a part thru the Speedshop last week. The order was processed and an email confirmation with an invoice was sent to me. After a week and no delivery, I attempted to send an email (undeliverable) and called (disconnected).So even though the website will currently take an order, it will not be processed.
The parts department @Haynes Chrysler Jeep told me that the credit card would not have been processed, but I'm checking with my credit card co. just to make sure.
It's a sad situation....
if ya head over to pt crew you will see tommy is back on the east coast and with a new chrysler dealership.

Good news everyone:
Tommy is back and is Parts Manager at Park Dodge Chrysler Jeep. Here's his contact info:

Park Dodge Chrysler Jeep
22231 Three Notch Rd.
Lexington Park Md. 20653
301-737-0088
tthrift@parkdcj.com
The Southern Maryland Parts Store
Old 13 Jan 2009, 10:16 pm
Young Cruiser

Good to know Tommy's great to deal with!! Anyone who hasn't worked with him yet he come's highly recommended both personally and by all the members here and at pt crew.
Mopar Stage 1 upgrade, Mopar BOV Conversion, AEM CAI, High Flow Haynes Plastic Intake Manifold, MSD High Voltage Ignition Coil Pack, MagnaCore Spark Plug Wires, AutoMeter Boost Gauge, Greddy Oil Catch Can, Hurst STS... Plus a much longer wish list

I DO ALL MY OWN WORK!!
Old 17 Jan 2009, 03:04 am
Fresh Cruiser

Angry Re: Haynes Speed Shop - BEWARE!

SO, new as a member, not to the forum, been browsing the site for a while now, about 4 yrs, since i got my 05 pt turbo limited, and been over in japan not long after purchasing, been looking into some parts for the last few months so i can have some fun on the drive over to chicago from LA, currently have only a few things, custom designed aluminum intake pipe to turbo with wire mesh racing filter, custom exhaust, went with the classic cherry bomb and a welded 5.5 in. titanium tip, (fills teh stock bumper nicely), and just ordered and ignition kit from jegs with the msd wires and coil (had bad experience with a 454 and crane ignition system), and ngk ix irid. plugs, and was looking at making the next purchase the s1 kit from haynes speed shop since it was going to be les than 500 with shipping, unlike every else i have looked, where can i order this from without having to pay out the , your help is greatly appreciated in advance, thanks!
Old 28 Jan 2009, 09:45 am
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satans14thSpawn View Post
SO, new as a member, not to the forum, been browsing the site for a while now, about 4 yrs, since i got my 05 pt turbo limited, and been over in japan not long after purchasing, been looking into some parts for the last few months so i can have some fun on the drive over to chicago from LA, currently have only a few things, custom designed aluminum intake pipe to turbo with wire mesh racing filter, custom exhaust, went with the classic cherry bomb and a welded 5.5 in. titanium tip, (fills teh stock bumper nicely), and just ordered and ignition kit from jegs with the msd wires and coil (had bad experience with a 454 and crane ignition system), and ngk ix irid. plugs, and was looking at making the next purchase the s1 kit from haynes speed shop since it was going to be les than 500 with shipping, unlike every else i have looked, where can i order this from without having to pay out the , your help is greatly appreciated in advance, thanks!

Never mind, found out tthrift opened a new place called wholesale chrysler parts, have to go through trademotion.com.
'05 PT Turbo Limited, Crystal Pearl Inferno, spectre piece by piece, bend by bend intake w/ wire mesh racing filter and breather, old school cherry bomb "glass pack" w/ welded 5.5 in. titanium tip, ngk ix irid. plugs, msd coil, msd plugs, JEGS-BOV, stage1 pcm, high flow cat. "much better sound and perf." 180deg tstat. In-dash boost gauge, RED LED bulbs front back brake/turnsignals 100watt True bule low beam and fog, 125 watt true blue high beam, "good luck, got them while in japan" damn thats bright 4-10" pioneer subs, pioneer rear 6x8 3-way speakers, 500 watt xplod amp, factory fronts and head unit, better front half to come. soon i hope