PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > Turbo Performance

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Plastic Intake Manifold Kit and Others??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Aug 2009, 12:40 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to slipstream74
Default Plastic Intake Manifold Kit and Others??

Does anyone know where to get a Plastic Intake Manifold Kit and/or the S2 Mopar WGA? I've been looking everywhere and have come up short. Also, does anyone know where I can get a S1 Turbo Upgrade kit for the 03 GT MTX. Is Chrysler still making these?

Thanks.
2003 Inferno Red GT Turbo 5sp., Stage 1+ SCT 93 Canned Tune, Mopar wires w/NGK plugs, VAK-5 system with airbox mod., Mopar BOV, Boost/Vac & Oil Pressure gauges, Hurst STS w/ SRT-4 boot & boogers, 52mm auto TB, Magnaflow exhaust, Composite manifold, BWoody CV, 2 catch cans, Mopar body kit.
Old 05 Aug 2009, 06:41 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Plastic Intake Manifold Kit and Others??

Your best bet for Turbo mods is PTCrew. Lots of "wrenches" there.
Have you tried Wyckoff Chrysler? Call them.

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 05 Aug 2009, 08:40 pm
Cool Cruiser

Chech the crew vendor section for tommy thrift... He is our parts guy....

As far as S1 it is a matter of how comfortable you are w/ your car tuning or ifyou want plug and play. Check out diablosport perditor and sct tuner. One of the sct tuners is running a deal for $175 in the spill your gut section of the crew, one of his customs cars w/ minimal mods put down 270whp and 360wtq...

All you would need is S1 injectors and i'll sell you mine for $80 shipped.

The srtforum is a good place to get a S2 wga but dont pay more than $60 because they sell for less 4 to 5 times a day

Ps- to all the members here, dont fear the crew. We are just a bunch of nice sarcastic folks that share a hobby... There is great info to be had

Josh
50trim (2 Weeks)
Stage 3 (3 months)
Big Wheel Stage 3 (6 months) my Fav
Holset HX35 (6 months) 700whp turbo
Stock turbo its a daily driver now

I've done this once or twice before...
Old 06 Aug 2009, 01:10 am
Regular Cruiser

Watch the classified section. I recently picked up a plastic manifold and S2 WGA here after giving up on my local Chrysler dealer!
2004 GT, 5spd, Stage1, K&N FIPK, Magnaflow 2.5" Catback, 3" O2, 3" Needswings Catless DP, Mopar BOV, NGK Iridiums, Mopar Wires, Aeroforce Interceptor w/wideband kit, Vibrant Catch Can, Prothane Inserts, AMX1397 upper and lower pipes, Plastic Intake, Hurst STS, S2 WGA, Factory Sub and now Alky Injected!
Old 14 Aug 2009, 03:52 am
Fresh Cruiser

Moparpartsamerica.com has the manifold for cheaper than most places. I got mine for about $90. You'll have to get the bolts from your local dealer, I think they ran me about $15 for all 12 of them.
Old 14 Aug 2009, 09:55 am
Fresh Cruiser

I love moparpartsamerica. I'm working with them now on the intake and its cheap.
2003 Inferno Red GT Turbo 5sp., Stage 1+ SCT 93 Canned Tune, Mopar wires w/NGK plugs, VAK-5 system with airbox mod., Mopar BOV, Boost/Vac & Oil Pressure gauges, Hurst STS w/ SRT-4 boot & boogers, 52mm auto TB, Magnaflow exhaust, Composite manifold, BWoody CV, 2 catch cans, Mopar body kit.
Old 14 Aug 2009, 12:57 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Just received word that my upper/lower mani has been shipped. I asked for the gaskets and bolts to be added to the order but received no word back if they did.

Moparpartsamerica.com were great! Here are the part numbers:

The upper is part numer 4884514AB for $58.97 and the lower is 4884520AB for $33.15. To search by the part number(s) go to the home page of the website. In the upper left of the page it will say "part number search". Click on this. From this screen you can enter the part number(s) and select your make. Then click the get parts button and it should bring up the part(s) with a link to add them to the cart.

Total cost with shipping: $101.33 - That's cheap for 9-10 hp increase.
Old 14 Aug 2009, 01:12 pm
Cool Cruiser

you can get the S2 WGA here mostpopular

Nevin.
03 SRT-4 — 132k mi ported stocker and lots of other stuff

68 Mustang Coupe — project fail!!

PT Less - ex wife took in the divorce 3/2011
05 GT Cruiser H.O. — last dyno 245hp/283tq @ 15psi — OCT 08
3 in intake, Stage 1 PCM, Stage 2 WGA, ported turbo@21psi, 682cc, 160 deg T-stat, Check valve, Ngk 4306 plugs, 10mm spark plug wires, 3in O2, 3in DP, 3in Y-pipe with E-cutout, 2.5 in catback exhaust, upper/lower hardpipes, HKS SSQ bov, block off plate, Energy Suspention MM inserts, NSRT hawk HPS front/rear pads, NSRT Drilled/slotted rotors, NSRT steel braded front lines, Mopar 26mm Swaybar, NSRT energy suspention swaybar bushing, NSRT energy suspention swaybar endlinks, APC Non-turbo strut bar, Black housing headlights, Tinted rear tail lights, Schroth 4 point harness, Perrin catchcan, 3 pod a-piller, boost guage 30/30, oil pressure gauge, volt gauge
Old 14 Aug 2009, 01:23 pm
Cool Cruiser

Stage one go to mopar supercenter and talk to Ted.
Tel: 800-456-5337

part number
2003 - Manual Trans—P5007943

he got me mine in just over a week.
i paid like $550.

you'll need to provide you milage and vin.

Nevin.
03 SRT-4 — 132k mi ported stocker and lots of other stuff

68 Mustang Coupe — project fail!!

PT Less - ex wife took in the divorce 3/2011
05 GT Cruiser H.O. — last dyno 245hp/283tq @ 15psi — OCT 08
3 in intake, Stage 1 PCM, Stage 2 WGA, ported turbo@21psi, 682cc, 160 deg T-stat, Check valve, Ngk 4306 plugs, 10mm spark plug wires, 3in O2, 3in DP, 3in Y-pipe with E-cutout, 2.5 in catback exhaust, upper/lower hardpipes, HKS SSQ bov, block off plate, Energy Suspention MM inserts, NSRT hawk HPS front/rear pads, NSRT Drilled/slotted rotors, NSRT steel braded front lines, Mopar 26mm Swaybar, NSRT energy suspention swaybar bushing, NSRT energy suspention swaybar endlinks, APC Non-turbo strut bar, Black housing headlights, Tinted rear tail lights, Schroth 4 point harness, Perrin catchcan, 3 pod a-piller, boost guage 30/30, oil pressure gauge, volt gauge
Old 14 Aug 2009, 01:26 pm
Fresh Cruiser

You rock. Thanks!