Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > Turbo Performance

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Upper an lower intake manifolds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jul 2011, 02:41 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Upper an lower intake manifolds

I am looking to buy the 06 turbo upper and lower intake manifolds for my 03 turbo. The parts will cost me over $200.00 if I buy them here (Canada) from the dealer.
After checking the stock in Canada they told me they are located in the usa so it will take a few days to get here. Does anyone know where I can just buy the parts online in the USA for cheaper? I read in a thread somewhere a member ordered from a place online and it cost about $100 something and the guy even sent the vanity cover with the package. I can't find the thread and I can't remember the place he got them from. He also delt with a specific guy that helped him out. I would really like to order from the same place and deal with the same salesman so mabey I will get the vanity cover too. I really would like to save myself some money as well. Can anyone help me out please. I have everything for the install of the stage 1 and I am holding off until I can get the manifolds because I have to remove it to instal the injectors anyway.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Old 25 Jul 2011, 09:25 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Upper an lower intake manifolds

Have you tried RockAuto.com?

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 25 Jul 2011, 10:12 am
Dedicated Cruiser

I bought them from mopar-wholesale.com in Tampa FL and was about $110 without the vanity cover. They were the cheapest I could find online.

Here are the part numbers

4884514ab - qty 1 -Manifold
4884520ab - qty 1 -Manifold
6505557aa - qty 5 -Screw
6505558aa - qty 5 -Screw
6505812aa - qty 2 -Bolt
4777964AB -qty 1 -Updated Dipstick tube
Old 25 Jul 2011, 11:38 am
Cool Cruiser

Thanks! I check em' out
Old 31 Jul 2013, 11:25 am
Fresh Cruiser

ive got a real problem the new head that was installed on the pt cruiser has 8 bolts instead of the more common 5 on the lower intake,,,,,can`t find the intake that has the 8 bolts instead of the 5 conected to the intake port on the head?!