PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Looking for some quick advise.

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Feb 2015, 08:21 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Looking for some quick advise.

Looking to get over 300hp from my 04 gt ho manual transmition. Everything is stock except i have a k&n cai and the mopar blowoff plate. Already have aluminum ic pipes...going to get 3" o2 housing and catless downpipe....and go 2.5" exaust all the way back to an areo turbine muffler. I also plan on a diablo sports tuner trinity...new plugs and wires..want to hit between 15-18lbs of boost. Anything else i should do? And suggestions?. Thank you. Chris
Old 04 Feb 2015, 09:16 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Looking for some quick advise.

PM Nitro.
Answer his questions and do as he says.
NitroPT likes this.

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 04 Feb 2015, 09:28 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverdon View Post
PM Nitro.
What he said

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 04 Feb 2015, 09:29 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverdon View Post
PM Nitro.

2006 Touring Edition in Cool Vanilla...aka/Ghost
Old 04 Feb 2015, 11:37 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Lol. Already did. Thanks guys. He says im off to a good start, but will need new exhaust manifold...head work and performance cams to get a solid 300. Those will have to wait till next years tax returns....im havimg a baby in 20 days and need to save money for him
NitroPT likes this.
Old 05 Feb 2015, 08:24 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianomanc328 View Post
Lol. Already did. Thanks guys. He says im off to a good start, but will need new exhaust manifold...head work and performance cams to get a solid 300. Those will have to wait till next years tax returns....im havimg a baby in 20 days and need to save money for him
You will need next years for him too but that is all worth it. Congrats.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 05 Feb 2015, 01:33 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
The PT will no longer be your "baby"...
Priorities...
Congratulations.

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 05 Feb 2015, 04:12 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

somehow like the others have said the Baby will become your main money getter
Old 06 Feb 2015, 08:11 am
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
This statement is untrue...You do NOT need expensive head work, cams, and manifold to see 300...Are we talking 300 WHP or 300 HP SAE? Big difference...Look at my signature below...I have none of these parts on my car and am making 300 WHP @ 16 PSI...Now running 19 PSI to redline probably closer to 320~330WHP now...With an automatic transmission no less.
E1 Turbo, 3 Bar Map~Tip, 888/1025cc Duster's Injectors, Stage 1 PCM, Composite Intake Manifold, Airbox Mod With Drop In, Ported Exhaust Manifold, Walbro 255, 3 Inch Catless, Poly Mounts, Blue Plate, DCR Oil Mod, DSP, AEM A/F, FM WGA, N2mb Electronic Boost Controller, Power Demon ATX, Duster's CMR Tune, E85 Powered, Cross Driiled Rotors, BTG Springs, Mopar Ground Effects Kit, 5K HID lights and fogs, LED Tails...3080 lbs in race trim.300WHP~345 Ft Lbs Torque @ 16PSI...Now boosting 19PSI, WHP And Torque numbers coming soon.
Old 06 Feb 2015, 05:13 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipergts View Post
This statement is untrue...You do NOT need expensive head work, cams, and manifold to see 300...Are we talking 300 WHP or 300 HP SAE? Big difference...Look at my signature below...I have none of these parts on my car and am making 300 WHP @ 16 PSI...Now running 19 PSI to redline probably closer to 320~330WHP now...With an automatic transmission no less.
There is more than one way to skin a cat for sure. If you head over to the SRT4 forums, you will find lots of guys there, like viper, that have done just that.
vipergts likes this.