PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
TruBendz update?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Aug 2004, 11:10 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to bigtommy83
Default TruBendz update?

I was just roaming around and I found myself at the trubendz website. It looks like they are getting ready to release their 3 inch turbo back systems and downpipes. I'm thinking maybe they just need to finish uploading their website content. So maybe now we'll have an alternate to the downpipe and maybe now a full 3 inch system for the PT GT's.
Old 24 Aug 2004, 12:27 am
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bigtommy83

I was just roaming around and I found myself at the trubendz website. It looks like they are getting ready to release their 3 inch turbo back systems and downpipes. I'm thinking maybe they just need to finish uploading their website content. So maybe now we'll have an alternate to the downpipe and maybe now a full 3 inch system for the PT GT's.
They were supposed to have the exhaust system released over a month ago and still no pic's or prices. The DP is supposed to come in 2 1/2 and 3" and the exhaust is 2 1/2" cat back and it should be available right now. But! I want to see what the system looks like, especially the DP, before I buy anything. One thing I definitely do not like is the 4" dia. ricer tip on the muffler.
Old 26 Aug 2004, 12:54 am
Cool Cruiser

What a difference a few days make, they have pic's. It also appears they are going to produce a tubing kit with the correct bends so you can make your own system. Starting to look good! http://www.trubendz.com/home.asp?pro...agetype=main14
Old 26 Aug 2004, 12:20 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Blonde

wow!! they look nice!

Now with stage 1

Just a GT... Thats tearin\' arse on the driveway.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/themanfrmokinawa

14.626 @ 94.74
stage 0 , intake and exhaust only.
Old 26 Aug 2004, 08:30 pm
Young Cruiser

I had them build a custom 3" tubing kit for my PT last year. I am very pleased with their work and customer service.

Ant
Fully built HRC Turboed 2.4: Wiseco pistons, T2 rods, Port & Polished head (Bob Special) with oversize Stainless Steel valves, #14 Crane Cams, AF/X UDP, No balance shafts, Custom 3\" downpipe, 3\" hi flow exhaust, Ported GT intake manifold, Bored Throttle Body, 30 lb injectors, Water/Alc. injection
Old 27 Aug 2004, 12:44 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Looks interesting if they would offer a smaller exhaust tip. That big ricer tip has got to go!!

2003 Almond GT AutoStick, body colored rear splash guards and hood struts, chrome gear shift, AC & vent knobs, billet steering wheel spokes and pedals, AMX1397 Turbo-Intake Pipe.