PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
performance autostick installed today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jan 2005, 04:52 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to tthrift
Default performance autostick installed today

we finished installing the performance auto stick this morning. i took it for a drive at lunch and it feels awsome. i haven't got down on it too hard yet i want it to break in, but i went full throttle just once and it smoked both tires.

the shifts feel good and it pulls straight. i will keep everyone up to to date as i get more miles on it.

thanks tommy
Old 12 Jan 2005, 04:58 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Tommy, I was referred to you for a stage 1 kit for a 2004 2.4 HO turbo, any idea on costs, I am up in Canada and the pricing up here is crazy.
Old 12 Jan 2005, 05:12 pm
Young Cruiser

OK, keep us fully updated. I am finishing up my Water/Alcohol injection as well as Crane ignition and will be turning up the boost. Bad, bad things will then happen, I am sure!![8)]
Fully built HRC Turboed 2.4: Wiseco pistons, T2 rods, Port & Polished head (Bob Special) with oversize Stainless Steel valves, #14 Crane Cams, AF/X UDP, No balance shafts, Custom 3\" downpipe, 3\" hi flow exhaust, Ported GT intake manifold, Bored Throttle Body, 30 lb injectors, Water/Alc. injection
Old 12 Jan 2005, 09:45 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by DC3

Tommy, I was referred to you for a stage 1 kit for a 2004 2.4 HO turbo, any idea on costs, I am up in Canada and the pricing up here is crazy.
i will email you or email me directly thrift@haynesjeep.com

thanks tommy
Old 19 Jan 2005, 12:22 am
Young Cruiser

Ok you have had some time now, spill the beans.
How is it working out for you??

Ant
Fully built HRC Turboed 2.4: Wiseco pistons, T2 rods, Port & Polished head (Bob Special) with oversize Stainless Steel valves, #14 Crane Cams, AF/X UDP, No balance shafts, Custom 3\" downpipe, 3\" hi flow exhaust, Ported GT intake manifold, Bored Throttle Body, 30 lb injectors, Water/Alc. injection
Old 20 Jan 2005, 05:36 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Ant

Ok you have had some time now, spill the beans.
How is it working out for you??

Ant
OK so far i have no complants it is doing everthing i want it to. i am still not beating on it too hard , remember this trans was a brand new unit with new gears and i just wanted to let it break in slow. i got a lot of snow yesterday so i haven't been driving my car for a couple of days.

all in all i really like this upgraded trans and best of all i like the fact i have a 18 month 18000 mile warranty. i could have had one of my techs build me a trans cheaper but we don't have a transmission dyno for testing or a warranty. these two things were very important to me. i hope this answer some questions about the trans and i look forward to the next one of you guys or gals getting one also.

thanks tommy