Prototypepower VAK version 5

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Feb 2006, 12:32 am
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to 03baggedturbo
Default Prototypepower VAK version 5

The VAK version 5 will be out shortly..

The system consists of 3 parts

The first piece of the system replaces the factory rubber hose that goes from the intercooler to the throttle body with a mandrel bent pipe made out of aluminum with bends in the 40-50 degree range instead of the three 90 degree bends..

The next two pieces to the system replace your factory intake box and pipe..

This system works with the 5 speed and automatic PT.. The other great thing about this system it is interchangable.. You put the stock air box in if you would like.. you can put the full system in for race time, shows.. ect..

Introductory price for the VAK System
$430 Powdercoated Black
$460 Powdercoated Candy Red or Candy Blue
$500 Chrome

I will be sending them out to get powdercoated and chromed shortly.. get your orders in soon to make sure you get yours..

I will be Anodizing a few systems to see how they turn out.. if you are interested in that contact me through email and we can work something out..

(The pictures on the web site are not of the newest system.. I will get some up as soon as I get some powdercoated..)

Thanks.. Adam
WWW.PROTOTYPEPOWER.COM
Old 21 Feb 2006, 01:44 am
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to 03baggedturbo

I am bringing the systems to get chromed and powdercoated in a few days.. If you pre-order you are guaranteed that system will be available to you..

I will keep the introductory price at least until after the show in AZ next month after that the prices will rise..

Changing from steel to aluminum is more costly.. with aluminum you get a product that is not going to rust like steel will.. you are getting a product that is a fraction of the wight at steel, and you are getting a material that doesn't soak heat in like steel does.. With V5 you are getting almost 3 years of research and development.. through that time I always kept my prices with almost no profit.. because my final goal was to make a perfect system..

This is not just a metal version of the stock rubber hose.. all of the angles and sizes are perfect for every PT.. Easy install.. Great looks.. And lots of extra power.. You are also getting a product where the person making them has them on cars that daily drive.. go to the track.. dyno.. ect..

Email me for more details and pictures..
PROTOTYPEPOWER@AOL.COM

Thanks.. Adam
Old 22 May 2008, 12:46 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: Prototypepower VAK version 5

I know its more than 2yrs later

but is the VAK UCP still for sale???

Nevin.
03 SRT-4 132k mi ported stocker and lots of other stuff

68 Mustang Coupe project fail!!

PT Less - ex wife took in the divorce 3/2011
05 GT Cruiser H.O. last dyno 245hp/283tq @ 15psi OCT 08
3 in intake, Stage 1 PCM, Stage 2 WGA, ported turbo@21psi, 682cc, 160 deg T-stat, Check valve, Ngk 4306 plugs, 10mm spark plug wires, 3in O2, 3in DP, 3in Y-pipe with E-cutout, 2.5 in catback exhaust, upper/lower hardpipes, HKS SSQ bov, block off plate, Energy Suspention MM inserts, NSRT hawk HPS front/rear pads, NSRT Drilled/slotted rotors, NSRT steel braded front lines, Mopar 26mm Swaybar, NSRT energy suspention swaybar bushing, NSRT energy suspention swaybar endlinks, APC Non-turbo strut bar, Black housing headlights, Tinted rear tail lights, Schroth 4 point harness, Perrin catchcan, 3 pod a-piller, boost guage 30/30, oil pressure gauge, volt gauge
Old 30 May 2008, 04:43 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Taggert_LOA

prototype power is currently on hiatus. you can however head over to ptcrew.com and get a UCP from amx1397. as he makes them for the pt.
Old 30 May 2008, 04:48 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggert_LOA View Post
prototype power is currently on hiatus. you can however head over to ptcrew.com and get a UCP from amx1397. as he makes them for the pt.
Yeah i already bought one from him yesterday.
he regestered over on SRTconnection.com a few days ago
and we were already chatting about it via PM, Email, and Phone.

i saw what he had and its what i was looking for.

I also reged on PTcrew but for some reason its not letting me on. i accually tried again to log on over an hr ago and still have no access.

but important thing is the pipe is on its way.

hes a Great guy BTW...

Nevin.
03 SRT-4 132k mi ported stocker and lots of other stuff

68 Mustang Coupe project fail!!

PT Less - ex wife took in the divorce 3/2011
05 GT Cruiser H.O. last dyno 245hp/283tq @ 15psi OCT 08
3 in intake, Stage 1 PCM, Stage 2 WGA, ported turbo@21psi, 682cc, 160 deg T-stat, Check valve, Ngk 4306 plugs, 10mm spark plug wires, 3in O2, 3in DP, 3in Y-pipe with E-cutout, 2.5 in catback exhaust, upper/lower hardpipes, HKS SSQ bov, block off plate, Energy Suspention MM inserts, NSRT hawk HPS front/rear pads, NSRT Drilled/slotted rotors, NSRT steel braded front lines, Mopar 26mm Swaybar, NSRT energy suspention swaybar bushing, NSRT energy suspention swaybar endlinks, APC Non-turbo strut bar, Black housing headlights, Tinted rear tail lights, Schroth 4 point harness, Perrin catchcan, 3 pod a-piller, boost guage 30/30, oil pressure gauge, volt gauge
Old 16 Apr 2009, 12:33 pm
Young Cruiser

Sorry changed computers a while ago and missed this web site...

My newest system VAK version 5 is made out of aluminum, manderal bent, and powdercoated gloss black.. This system is great you can run your stock air box if you want or use the entire system and my intake goes where the stock air box gets its air.. This system fits the automatic and the 5 speed..

Ask around I use only the best parts.. you will go faster and look good doing it..

Right now they are on sale for $330 instead of $430... also I only have 4-5 left in existance... As of now I dont plan on making any more so these are it... I am concintrating on my rotors... all 4 cross drilled and slotted $230

if you have any questions please ask... Adam
thatrotorshop@aol.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ChromeVAK.jpg (25.2 KB, 18 views)
Old 18 Apr 2009, 08:23 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Last of the Prototypepower VAK version 5

I only have 3 left... I do not plan on making these anymore so if you want something that looks cool and performs great with the best clamps, hoses..

On another web site I have had these on sale from $430 to $330.. sale is up Monday the 20th...

I will have the same sale for you guys on this web site one more week untill the 27.....

Thanks.. Adam
thatrotorshop@aol.com
Old 08 Jun 2009, 11:32 am
Fresh Cruiser

i know it's been awhile since this thread was updated...but do you still have any left?
Old 10 Jun 2009, 08:47 pm
Young Cruiser

I had a guy that said he was going to send money but that was almost 2 weeks ago so I think he doesnt want it any more...

This version is made from aluminum so it is lighter, less heat, and wont rust...
This version you can use all 3 pieces or your can put your stock air box in and run two of the pieces..

So yes there is one system left in gloss black.. still $330 plus $30 for shipping

Thanks.. Adam
you can call me to see if the system is sold yet..
1-714-623-9057
Old 28 Jun 2010, 05:37 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to CHARGERFORCE

do you still have any for sale??
K&N Cold air intake
MTX sledghammer sub
MTX 4004 Amp
MTX 6001 Amp
Infinity Speakers
Stinger cap