Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Vendors & Buyers Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
New Car Care section>

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jun 2003, 09:42 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Default New Car Care section>

Thanks to Jody, he has allowed me some space for all you Cruiser Guru's to take advantage of my car care tips on the home page of our site. I will post things from time to time, but as usual I encourage anyone to e mail(through my web site) any question you have about car care. A big part of my business if consumer education, if you look at my web page, you will notice I teach and host clinics on detailing all over. Cars are my passion, and helping people take care of their car gives me enjoyment. Although I sell products, I don't ever want anyone to feel that I'm pushing my line. I only started carrying a few/select products because I felt people were getting ripped off by companies overcharging for products that did not perform to my standards. I tell it like it is, based on my experience. I will say my products are higher quality than what most people are buying now, at prices half the cost. So you see what my game plan is. This can be fun if we all approach car care with a lighter touch. Check out my web site if you haven't yet, send me questions, ask about my products, whatever you like. Cruise on, Gary p.s. Xenon Spoiler and P Teaser roll pan on the way> I promise pics after these LAST (yeh right) MODS!