Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Vendors & Buyers Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Product update

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jul 2003, 11:26 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Default Product update

My goal is to bring the cost of high quality car care supplies down so the weekend warrior can buy inexpensive professional grade products. I think I have accomplished that. I don't think I will be adding anything else now that I have 5 basic essential items on my web site. Paint Cleaner, Paint Sealant, Ultimate Dressing, Leather Conditioner and Mico Fiber Towels. These products are the result of years of testing many brands and suppliers, I stand behind them 100%. Happy detailing > Gary www.perfectautofinish.com
Old 15 Jul 2003, 11:39 am
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to yobiebs

Do you have a package where we can buy all 5 together, or must they be purchased separately? A kit would be sweet!!!

The Philadelphia Flyer
Old 16 Jul 2003, 09:28 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Yobiebs, funny you should ask that. I just price a package for someone else that attended my detail seminar. here is what I offered them, and they bought. 2 of my micro fiber towels/ 1 paint sealant/ one pre-cleaner/ one leather conditioner/ and one ultimate dressing. $50 for the package plus ship/ now keep this in mind. My towels at 5 bucks each are already 50% cheaper than elsewhere. My paint sealant, using it twice a year on one car, one bottle will last you 4 years. The leather conditioner (in my opinion is the best I've used) will also last a couple of years, because a little goes a long way. My dressing, well, it speaks for itself. In my seminars I use examples of people paying upwards of $50-80 to hundreds of dollars on wax! why, ? becuase they lack education. the idea of the more money $$$ it is, the better it is. WRONG. Everyone that has bought my supplies has been thrilled. Let me know through my web site if you would like the package, and thanks for your interest. Gary 2003 Turbo 5 speed. www.perfectautofinish.com
www.ptcruiserlinks.com/garys-cleaning-tips